xisto Community
flash4satheesh

Best Phone Company?

Best Phone Company  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My favorite is i-mate.I have n i-mate SP2, and it works well, it connects to my pc and sync's with my calender and contact lists.Best phone Network in NZ has to be Vodaphone, only because Telecom can't do better deals with their pre-paid plans

I don't really know too much about cell phones / cell phone plans, but I've enjoyed the Virgin Mobil company because of the flexibility that it offers. I don't really make many calls on my cell phone, but when I do, it's basically just short ones to let someone know where I am, and to get a ride home and that sort the thing. The main reason that I have it is just for emergencies in case something were to happen and I would be in need of a phone.Because of that, it's nice to have the sort of "pay as you go" idea behind the phone. I just get the phone card for however much I want, and then have it activated, and I'm good to go for a while. The only thing that's got me one time, was I bought a card while I was staying home for christmas, and then by the time I went back to school, I didn't have the receipt with me, which was where the activation code was, so I wasn't able to use that card.But other than that, I've liked it. And now I know not to throw away the receipts right away anymore lol.

Hey man good you made it poll because we will now see but you should make some more research and then post more options because currently I have some feeling that other will win.And also I think that it would be cool if there were also some most popular models like iPhone BlackBerry Cybershot and so on and so on.

So far I've owned two Motorolas, a Nokia, and a Kyocera. The Kyocera phone I had was a K9, a very low end phone, it did what it was supposed to do, that is make calls. Since I was expecting much out of this phone any ways it was good. However, my Motorola phones were very nice, they were quick and didn't have too many software bugs. They also had well built features, such as the cameras working well, and good software such as a browser (on my Motorola E815). My Nokia 6133 is also a very nice phone as well. It has a few technical/ software errors, but over all it is a quality phone. So, overall I would say the best, most reliable phone producer is Motorola, the phones they produce are high-tech excellence.

I would select Samsung. They are solid(I meant they are made from quality plastic), and cheap. Sony Erricson would be my second choice - cheap and offers quality features.

The best phone company has to be LG. In the past four or five years they have really become popular in the US. The reason is that they make extremely durable and classy phones are are affordable. The motorola razor that everyone has is so fragile and breaks so often, it took years for most carriers to even allow users to purchase it because of this reason. In the past year or so, LG released a phone that is smaller than the razor and more fashionable too and you can have it open and shake it back and forth and the screen barely moves. When doing this with the razor, it feels like the screen is going to fall off. Besides the durability reason, i have had LG phones for the past 4 years and after two years i still get atleast 2 to 3 days of charge time out of the battery. In most other cases, after a year to a year and a half the batteries start losing a charge and this means you have to plug it in atleast once a day just so you can use it. Overall, LG make very high quality and fashionable phones that last for a long time.

I am the proud owner of a Motorola i580. :P From what I hear, Motorola phones are very durable and they actually work well, with the exception of the Razr line. Personally, it's pretty important to be able to not have to worry about getting your phone wet, or dropping it, or smashing it, or whatever else you subject your cell phone to. The i580 model has been tested against two-story drops, driven rain, and even a crush test with a truck... and survived. Most friends that I know who have a Motorola have dropped their phones numerous times, which apparently happens a lot. (I have yet to accidentally drop my phone.)My vote goes to Motorola. B)

i am an absolute fan of se phones. as i mentioned in another of my posts, i refuse to buy a phone unless it is a flip or (preferably) slide phone from the sony ericsson walkman series.i think that se phones rule for a number of reasons:-they have really easy menu navigation (the first time i picked my phone up, without ever having used an se phone until then, i was able to find my way to wherever i wanted easily).-really good designs-good features (especially the walkman series!)-dedicated in terms of music, video and imaging (this is where the 'sony' part really starts to kick in!)