xisto Community
komigen

How To Get Rid Of Terrorists. My idea on how to eliminate religious extremists/terrorists.

Hardly, I was simply stating that even if the terrorists were tagged as casualties of war, the nature of a nuke (mini or otherwise) is a radial blast; not precise and not discriminatory. So unless you can gurantee that everybody within a x-mile radius is a terrorist you will be mass murdering innocent people.

Ok, fine, no nukes then. There are other kinds of bombs as well which are powerful enough to wipe out a region equalent that of a small nuke, not considering the global enviromental effects a nuke has ofcourse.

A couple of innocent peolpe has to be mass murdered in order to create an omelette, if you know what I mean.

Furthermore, even if you could gurantee that all the terrorsits in the world would be nuked at once, extreme action such as that would give birth to a whole new group/level of terrorist.

I don't belive that. Who would become a terrorist organisation because of it? The Red Cross? W.H.O.? The hippies?

Posted Image

You should have said Jack Bauer and I would have known what you were talking about :) we DO get that show. I watched the first few episodes and grew tired of it.

I'm not hiding anything, I just haven't had the time to write out unimportant info in my profile yet.

I've never noticed it spelled on the show. Since I haven't read any news articles until now, I didn't know how it was spelled. Since it's pronounced the same way, I don't believe for a second you knew what I was talking about. However, now that you do, do you also believe that torture should be an accepted method of extracting information from people?

And by the way, it is kind of insulting that you assume I'm from America just because I know how to write english. What you're basicly saying is that only people who actually live in america knows how to use the english language. Which, besides from being totally wrong, is ignorant, arrogant and proof of the American "we're better then you" attitude.

Where did I ever indicate that I thought Americans were better than you, wherever you are? How is it anything but a compliment to you that I assume that you're American based upon your English writing skills? (Notice above I specifically said "American English".) There are plenty of examples of people on this board who actually are from America who don't have as good a handle as you have on the written English word. I give them grief all the time about it. One of the very best writers on Xisto is actually from India. So, in no way should you take that as anything but a compliment. But, for future reference, I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who might assume that you are either from the U.S. or Canada unless you indicate otherwise. Canadians are usually quite proud to state they're from Canada in their Avatar space for the whole world to see, though, so it actually didn't occur to me that you might actually be from there.

<- Fixed.

No, now you really ARE hiding your country of origin. Why?

Ok, fine, no nukes then. There are other kinds of bombs as well which are powerful enough to wipe out a region equalent that of a small nuke, not considering the global enviromental effects a nuke has ofcourse.

A couple of innocent peolpe has to be mass murdered in order to create an omelette, if you know what I mean.

Ok. Fair enough. Will you volunteer to be one of those innocent people who are mass-murdered to create your "omelet"?
Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

I've never noticed it spelled on the show. Since I haven't read any news articles until now, I didn't know how it was spelled. Since it's pronounced the same way, I don't believe for a second you knew what I was talking about. However, now that you do, do you also believe that torture should be an accepted method of extracting information from people?

Bower and Bauer isin't pronounced the same way. Or maybe it is, depending on accent. But now that all that is cleared up, it doesn't really matter.

Besides, every other American fictional figure is named Jack so it doesn't really tell me anything.

Well, if YOU had to choose between the saving the lives of potentially hundreds of innocent people and saving the fingernails of the person who planned the attack about to happen, I'm pretty damn sure I know which one you would pick.

And no, I'm not saying torture is morally right in any given situation but I do believe that we have to pick the lesser of two evils.

Where did I ever indicate that I thought Americans were better than you, wherever you are? How is it anything but a compliment to you that I assume that you're American based upon your English writing skills? (Notice above I specifically said "American English".) There are plenty of examples of people on this board who actually are from America who don't have as good a handle as you have on the written English word. I give them grief all the time about it. One of the very best writers on Xisto is actually from India. So, in no way should you take that as anything but a compliment. But, for future reference, I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who might assume that you are either from the U.S. or Canada unless you indicate otherwise. Canadians are usually quite proud to state they're from Canada in their Avatar space for the whole world to see, though, so it actually didn't occur to me that you might actually be from there.

I do recognize the compliment, thanks, but I still say you're arrogant for assuming I'm American and/or that English is my primary language, which it is not. Seeing as you're American I don't know if you're awere of this but everyone else in the world know that Americans think they are better then people from other countries. Which is why you invade countries that don't follow your standards of democrazy. Unless ofcourse it's a big and scary country like China.

"American English"? I'm not sure what you mean by this as the only American English I can think of if the one spoken in America (as opposed to the one in England). So you'll have to clarify this a bit or I'll have to assume you're talking about me spelling the word color like that instead of colour like they do in England, for example.

No, now you really ARE hiding your country of origin. Why?

Allright fine, since you are so fixated on where I'm from:

Fridhemsv?gen 1, permo, Jakobstad 68600, ?sterbotten, Finland, Europe.

Ok. Fair enough. Will you volunteer to be one of those innocent people who are mass-murdered to create your "omelet"?

No, ofcourse not and neither would you. No normal human volunteers to be murdered. Not even for peace.

And since I know that you'd bring up the muslim martys in your next post, they don't count. They don't really do what they do to spread islam (or peace or whatever), they do it because in their delutional belife they get to go to islam heaven and have sex with 72 whores if they "die for islam".

and bla bla bla I'm in school and don't have time to write out a proper reply :)

Edited by komigen (see edit history)

I don't belive that. Who would become a terrorist organisation because of it? The Red Cross? W.H.O.? The hippies?

None by name, but let me put it this way. If such an action was taken without 100% approval (and I doubt there would be) it would upset some people; perhaps making some people see the "heroes" as " terrorists". If their feelings were strong enough they could resort to a terrorist mentality. It's not an exact science but it's a matter of perspective.

Okay:Person1: Hey, that was some f***ed up s**t they did to those poor terrorists, howabout we start our own terrorist movement because of it?Person2: Yeah! Let's!Person2: No wait, they bombed all the previous terrorists back to the stone age, right?Person1: Yes, thats why we're starting our own network..Person2: But won't they just bomb us too?Person1: ...Person2: Good luck with your new terrorcampain, I'm not in.

Edited by komigen (see edit history)

Person2: No wait, they bombed all the previous terrorists back to the stone age, right?

What person1 should say: Yes, they all went to heaven to be with Allah, and we must avenge their deaths.
Now that's more like it. I find it hard to break the will of a people who welcome death, expect by using their own tactics against their families.

I just want to clarify or point out that you're confusing American U.S. government policy makers and politicians with the rest of us who've lost control of our own government. We're not alone in the world in that regard, of course, but our government's assault on free people all across the planet seems to be leading the charge. Most of us in the United States are like anyone else: We just want to be left the hell alone to get on with our lives and make gains so the next generation can do something remarkable. Instead, the globalists have nearly taken complete control of the world's food supply and seeds, they've gotten us into a perpetual cycle of senseless wars we'll be in debt for generations over just so a few can rake in billions of dollars in no-bid contracts, and now, for the first time in history, the next generation is expected to have it less good compared to their parents. They're expected to die younger on average too. That would be your generation. I fear nothing short of a violent revolution will stop the madness, but I also fear it's too late; for the third, and final, act in the WWIII saga is brewing right now in Persia and that light in the sky over Tehran won't be the sun rising...

Most world leaders are afraid of hurting the feelings of any extremist religion.

Because of 9/11.

Have you ever had a dog? Do you know the differance between a dog which you let do whatever it want and a dog which you teach that you're the #1 strongest alpha dominant leader?

The dog which you don't disipline will disrespect you and it'll think it's the boss in the house while the dog you dicipline will respect you.

Now, if a countryindividual person today insults.. Islam, for example, the extremists of that religion will become furious and there will be protests etc etc you know the proceedure.

It's at this point I think we go the wrong way; What we do is blame the country in question for not censoring the person/newspaper that posted the incredibly humorousoffensive cartoons. We give THEM critique when...

What we should do is:

1. "grow a couple" and

2. instead of supporting the terrorists and saying that it's wrong to offend people the leader would call the extremist leaders on the phone and tell them something along the lines of <<REMOVED>>. This would teach them that they can't mess with todays nuclear superpowers. And of they mess with them, boom! instantly. MuHaha let's see you bi*ch now!

Or maybe thats the solution? :fart: Nukes instantly?

A couple of small nukes, blowing up well selected regions of the torabora mountains..?

please note that this is not a anti-islam post I do not think more or less about any religion in the world.

Notice from rvalkass:

Please watch your language. A lot of minors use this forum, so its best if you try and keep to clean language.

There are many people out there who think that they ve got a solution for every poltical problem that exists in the world. :)

Terrorists are not somebody who are grown in only countries like Afganistan and other similar countries....They are seen everywhere..It is only that some ve organised to settle score.People who do not respect other people's right to live in their own way and do not respect feelings are the of real terrorists...

I do not know much about Islam...I believe a whole religion can not be blamed for this but the whole world undoubtedly subconciously believe in this..

big question is Though all terrorist is not from Islam,Why most of them belong to Islam?

It may be due to definition is by defult set by western world or may be some genuine reasons behinds it....

Edited by satyaparija (see edit history)

Terrorism is powered by the everyday media. They will put on the news the latest terrorist attack and oif course, show suspects. As always, muslim people. We see this and without realising we are, start hating muslim people. You will treat them differently just because of their faith. Now that you are discrimating against innocent muslim people this, of course, makes them angry. If you were were constantly suspected to be a terrorist, wouldn't you get abit angry?The terrorist recruiters use this and with their own make, make them join their terrorist group. I'm not saying ALL muslims do this, but this is a form of recruitment the terroist group use.To stop terrorism, stop hating them. No country can nuke another, without the back-up of the UN, if they do that is all out war on that country. I strongly doubt america, infact any country could deal with that.Also america reley on those parts of the countries for supplies in oil and food, would be a HUGE cost to fire a nuke as well. Too many disadvantages and not enouh advantages.

Terrorism is powered by the everyday media. They will put on the news the latest terrorist attack and oif course, show suspects. As always, muslim people. We see this and without realising we are, start hating muslim people. You will treat them differently just because of their faith. Now that you are discrimating against innocent muslim people this, of course, makes them angry. If you were were constantly suspected to be a terrorist, wouldn't you get abit angry?

True, our media is the biggest reason, only due to the fact they only choose to tell one side of the story.
I can remember there was a terrorist action on the Washington bridge, they arrested some Isreali people and removed it from the media right after that. But if it were muslims we would hear it every hour of the day.

I would be furious if I were muslim and saw these things happen.

The terrorist recruiters use this and with their own make, make them join their terrorist group. I'm not saying ALL muslims do this, but this is a form of recruitment the terroist group use.

In addition, I would like to note that the American government sponsored such training camps,
in fact, they made the Taliban powerfull enough to pull off 9/11

Also america reley on those parts of the countries for supplies in oil and food, would be a HUGE cost to fire a nuke as well. Too many disadvantages and not enouh advantages.

So true, if they really were to 'save the world', they would have acted towards North Korea instead of Iraq.
But because there isn't much to gain from invading Korea, they refuse to do so.

Now they are seeking trouble with Turkey as well, a European country...
Somewhere I hope Europe will stand up against the most powerfull government,
if it was only to balance the power in the world. (in politics I mean, not war, that would be the end lol)

Terrorists really don't have any justification in doing what they do. The way forward is not to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. That's just making it go backwards.If you don't agree with what a country is doing, then write them a letter telling them that. Tell them how they should improve it and let them see what they think. Resorting to terrorism doesnt open people's ideas to corruption and problems, but makes them close their eyes and ignore what you think.

Most world leaders are afraid of hurting the feelings of any extremist religion.

Because of 9/11.

Have you ever had a dog? Do you know the differance between a dog which you let do whatever it want and a dog which you teach that you're the #1 strongest alpha dominant leader?

The dog which you don't disipline will disrespect you and it'll think it's the boss in the house while the dog you dicipline will respect you.

Now, if a countryindividual person today insults.. Islam, for example, the extremists of that religion will become furious and there will be protests etc etc you know the proceedure.

It's at this point I think we go the wrong way; What we do is blame the country in question for not censoring the person/newspaper that posted the incredibly humorousoffensive cartoons. We give THEM critique when...

What we should do is:

1. "grow a couple" and

2. instead of supporting the terrorists and saying that it's wrong to offend people the leader would call the extremist leaders on the phone and tell them something along the lines of <<REMOVED>>. This would teach them that they can't mess with todays nuclear superpowers. And of they mess with them, boom! instantly. MuHaha let's see you bi*ch now!

Or maybe thats the solution? :fart: Nukes instantly?

A couple of small nukes, blowing up well selected regions of the torabora mountains..?

please note that this is not a anti-islam post I do not think more or less about any religion in the world.

Notice from rvalkass:

Please watch your language. A lot of minors use this forum, so its best if you try and keep to clean language.

How about if WE stopped mistreating them, stealing from them, lying on them, trying to control them, depriving them of their own natural resources, and things of that nature. Suppose we really learned to live and let live. Suppose we became the nobles we profess to be instead of violent animal-minded laggards whose only strength is in a willingness and ability to kill people in order to get our way. What about that? Nukes in the face of a real and unjustified threat may be a deterrent, but when we are 90% wrong.... God is watching. No matter what we call Him. He sees through our ruses and lies. Wake up young man, and be a man. Live and let live. It actually works.

Radiation, ecological and terrain damage aside genocide is a punishable crime even in war. You can't just kill people because you disagree with them or in this case because they are agressive towards you. This holy war is fought by extremists who take the teachings of their own people too far. It happened in a different form with the Christians during the Crusades, but nonetheless it happened. The true way to defeat such a regime of unjust acition and ill-conceived action is knowledge; lift the veil of ignorance and work towards understanding.

Spoken like a true gentleman. Also, we must keep terrorism in perspective. Over the past 35 years, since the 1972 Olympics, about 45,000 people have been killed worldwide by so-called terrorism. Most of these have been in India. Cancer, in the U.S. alone kills more than twice that many people each year. The money spent by the U.S. Government in the name of fighting terrorism is like spending a million dollars to have a hangnail cut off. A complete waste of resources for so small a problem. Better and more just economic foreign policies would eliminate terrorism for 1/10 the cost. And instead of having enemies in the Middle East, we would likely have loyal trading partners and allies. I think some Americans just have to have someone to hate.