xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vigorous

Want To Play A Free Fun Mmorpg?

OK its called UO but the shard i play at has custom level system and classes and races and its alot of fun!

1) First download the game: (it says trial but it works forever)

Download Here

2) Then patch it up until it gets to a really long patch, then cancel it..

3)Then get this program:

UO Gateway

This program allows you to pick any server and dl custom files

4) Look for Shienar (Blackey's revenge)

Its about 20-30 down from the top

Click on the blue sign on the left..

5) Click on it again (in MY SERVERS)

It should start downloading, and when its done this wonderful server will load up!

See you in game and have fun

My char in game is Lancelot if you need any help

Im downloading the game, and my character will be named IceDragn so see ya in game when i have the time to play, ill need help so i know how to play ;)

Ok well i cant figure out how to sign up for the other servers, can you give me your server info that you use and then i will visit their website or whatever and get all signed up, thanks.

1) First download the game: (it says trial but it works forever)

Download Here

36465[/snapback]

I'm guessing it must still be in Beta stage or something, and once all the bugs etc are squashed out, and they build up a member base then fees of some sort would be introduced...

Anyway, can I get some details on the game?

System Requirements, Server locations, screenshots perhaps?

I'd like to find out a bit more before I download ;)

:D i was able to play UO before but i didnt last that long in the game..the features are nice and i guess some of those things attracted me, something is still missing, thats why i gave up on it early~

I hope i've done it right...i went for 3d setup...the servers name changed? Shienar Reborn..Its downloading atm :)Ingame name will be Metz

there is another MMORPG that is 3d base great graphics and free its called conquerits site is http://www.conqueronline.com/ its great no lag and lots of server for you to choses from. there are 4 types archers , trojans , warriors and taos. After you get to certain lvl 110 for taos and archers and others to 120 you can get reborn and you will get some gift depending on what lvl you get reborn. Reborn means that you can re-distribute your points and use weaponds of any of the types. ITs really fun you should try it. on Fridays are the guild wars. they got lots of maps an you will never get bored they got lots of monsters and ppl are all willing to help if you know hwo to ask. :) have fun

Animal MMORPG

Want To Play A Free Fun Mmorpg?

Does anyone know any animal MMORPGs I have heard of ecosystem but I can't find the website. Help! P.S. By animal MMORPG I mean when you play as an animal like it says you can on ecosytem, not one where it includes animals but you play as humans.

-question by Loulybob