xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abminara

Hey! Where Did 20 Credits Go?

Generally when you upgrade your hosting account your credits are reset. So after you upgrade your hosting credits are reset but if you had enough to change your password that would have meant you had enough to have 30 credits after the change. Did you happen to change your password before hand? The only other explanation I can think of would be having a post that was deleted for some reason for breaking rules.

Generally when you upgrade your hosting account your credits are reset. So after you upgrade your hosting credits are reset but if you had enough to change your password that would have meant you had enough to have 30 credits after the change. Did you happen to change your password before hand? The only other explanation I can think of would be having a post that was deleted for some reason for breaking rules.

I did NOT reset my password after the change, and my largest post was worth only about 5-7 credits and was totally on topic, and I still have 0 warning... People, I don't get it. Seriously.

Its the upgrade you got with your hosting account, since an upgrade also resets your account to 2 credits as well and so you got your password for free, and I doubt buffalohelp charge anyone for changing their passwords since it was a bit out of their hands. So that is why you lost all your credits because of that upgrade.

Yea I know how you feel man this stinks right? I did not know that either and went through the same thing. That is why I should of read all of the readme and rules and all the other things. But it is ok I bet you can get those credits back in no time.

When you upgrade your hosting account, yes your hosting credits resets to zero as mentioned above. I have changed all accounts' passwords without charging a single credit. You could have simply PMed me :) This topic is closed.