xisto Community
terrygoetz

Marijuana Why shouldnt marijuana be legalized in the U.S. ?

Hi man..Marijuana is at my opinion very stupid thing to do. Why? I have many friends who are just buying Marijuana from other friends which are planting this grass and when they have money they just buy this Marijuana and they haven't money at other things. And if you use this Marijuana a long time you just want more and more because it is not that what it was at years ago or longer.... I think they do well they will not legalize Marijuana.. Good thing for me and for younger people..I know you can use it for health things but not every day and not for fun with friends.. Then many young people just lose their brains and they are doing bad and stupid things with their life.. Sorry for my English just still learning it:)

I used to smoke marijuana when i was much younger, sometimes i smoked either when im stressed or just bored and in some ways it became useful to me because it opened my mind to better thought and ideas.. I wouldnt really look at it as an addiction drug it depends on how you control your habit, and i dont really consider marijuana as a drug but a therapeutic substance. In my opinion its the most safest "drug" known excluding the fact of it being illegal in most areas.. although i would never influence anyone to use it but alcohol is perfectly legal which is the #1 leading cause of death for teens in the united state, and cigarettes wich is one of the main causes of cancer, and to my knowledge i've never heard of any death related issues regarding marijuana although there can be some bad side effects to it, which in my case i've experienced some extreme lazyness.. :)

I would just like to hear other peoples opinions on the topic so that I may debate over it with them.

This is not acceptable as an opening post to a Topic.
State your case about the issue and let others reply, then the discussion begins.
Furthermore, I don't think this Topic should be allowed on a Forum which contains a selection of youths, such as this Forum does.

Topic Closed.