xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sreeparameshwari

Weight Loss Industry

There is a huge market for products which promise to make weight loss easier, quicker, cheaper, more reliable, or less painful. These include books, CDs, cremes, lotions, pills, rings and earrings, body wraps, body belts and other materials, fitness centers, personal coaches, weight loss groups and food products and supplements. US residents in 1992 spent an estimated $30 billion a year on all types of diet programs and products, including diet foods and drinks

I don't believe there are any quick fixes to losing weight. Products such as those may provide tips but the truth is it comes with hard work. The weight loss industry has really become to a ridiculous level. If people wouldn't gain the weight to begin with, they wouldn't really have to worry.

If these things improve health internationally, then it is great that the industry for weight loss is booming. I however, do think that there is a bit too much of this and it is over-sold. People should try it by theirself before seeking a 'quick fix'.

People that are trying to loose weight, will do anything to accomplish this goal. I know I would. Loosing weight is not as simple as some people think, they are not going to loose 10 pounds over night. It takes time and effort. For people that needs to loose weight quick, this may be a quite good solution. BUT I do not think this works. Many of the products are just not working as good as the healthy people says on the commercials. Do not believe everything you see.

there is surely no quick remedy for weight loss. even if there is any, it wont be a permanent loss. the weight lost will be regained in a short period of time. be careful choosing such medicinal products.