xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khmerneed

Business Opportunity! Web Software TEAM

Dear All!I would like to build up a TEAM. It is a net TEAM. I like you all join. The Qualifications for joining a team is:- All Graphics Design- All Software Developer- All Marketing- All Web DeveloperSubmit your CV here or send to me:admin@khmerneed.trap17.comThanks!khmerneed

Couple of questions also:1. Are you actually serious about this?2. Is this an actual business thing?3. How much experience in each field do you need?4. If one does join, do they get kicked off the team if they miss a deadline or something?

yeah basically i have the same questions as him as well.. if this is a serious profitable type of thing then count me in.. ive been needing to do business for a while now.. im kind of mashed right now so i dont know what im saying but yeha.. im going to sleep.. goodbye guys.. i love you

Well here we need to see what you can do first.As i am i can work on PHP & MYSQL, so all projects in this i can work on so, we need someone as Web & Database Analyses. After he/she done the analyses part we share the work and limited the time to finished. Marketing is very important. He/She may find a customer then let the give them the price of projects then passing it to Our analyses our analyses break out the point then re passing to the coder.I hope you all may understand as well. this is seem to be a group work of one company, but it just on net.Welcome for any question!Thanks!khmerneed