xisto Community
kab012345

Att U-verse

For those of you who don't know what ATT U-Verse is, it is ATT's (with Yahoo!'s help) own Cable Service (no, not DISH NETWORK, There own) combined with there high speed internet service! :P

Some of its many features for TV Include:

Record 4 Programs At Once on 1 DVR

Program your DVR(s) from any Internet-Enabled PC or Mobile Phone

Monthy Print Magazine about the latest shows (U-guide)

Free Home Networking

Picture in Picture

U-verse only programs

etc! :D

Its High-Speed Internet comes with a High-speed wireless Internet router.

Prices:

U200 plus AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Express - As Low as $74 a month; Over 190 channels, 3 HD-ready receivers, High Speed Internet Express and more

U300 plus AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Express - As Low as $94 a month; Over 240 channels, 3 HD-ready receivers, High Speed Internet Express and more

U400 plus AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro - As Low as $119 a month, Over 300 channels, 3 HD-ready receivers, High Speed Internet Pro and more

Build Your Own AT&T U-verse - As Low as $59 a month; Pick from up to 300 television channels, Choose between Express, Pro, or Elite speeds etc

Also, for all of those packages, you can add and remove features, also know as "Building". All prices in USD. Go here for a useful converter. Unfortunately, it is currently only availible in the USA, as of right now, but I'm sure they will be expanding the horizon soon. :D

P.S. I got the brochure in the mail. Did you if it is availible in your area? :P

Links:

AT&T U-verse(SM)

Edited by kab012345 (see edit history)

Well this looks good eventhough I assume it is only for American Market that is for United States or not.
You might also write price range for this service.

Yes, good idea. I knew I forgot something! I will edit the first post and add price ranges. :)

EDIT: Prices and Other Information Added Successfully :P
Edited by kab012345 (see edit history)

Yes, good idea. I knew I forgot something! I will edit the first post and add price ranges. :)

Also I qwould like to KNow if this is only available on teh american market or we will see any similar service in teh Europe.

Because I still have feeling that we are late behind American's goodies and techies I understand its the largest market for such kind of commodities but then again people here would loike to see many of the benefits of twenty first century.

Also I qwould like to KNow if this is only available on teh american market or we will see any similar service in teh Europe.

Because I still have feeling that we are late behind American's goodies and techies I understand its the largest market for such kind of commodities but then again people here would loike to see many of the benefits of twenty first century.

Sorry, but Unfortunately, it is currently only availible in the USA, as of right now Posted Image, but I'm sure they will be developing ways to expanding the horizon soon. :)

problem w/remote dvdAtt U-verse

why is it that everytime I try to watch my dvd movies then try and turn back to watch my you-verse stations. My t.V. Will not responded to the remote control anymore,...So I have to call up att you-verse people and reprogram the remote all over again,...This makes me want to cancel the whole darn thing and go back to my regular free stations.

david