xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Uploaded My New Forum Just Now

i have tried the style phpbb and Invision before.by using them i felt whose feature is not very good,so i install another style forum.although its color and board is not very beautiful but the feature is much wonderful.

thx to view My new forum

hope to advise me to improve ;)

hey thats not bad.. it looks pretty cool. the colors are nice. ill be making my own forums as soon as i get hosting. why didnt you choose to use phpbb or invision? anyways, i cant read what it says on your site, is that japanese or something?

Hey, hulunes, that looks good. Is this software available in English also? and where did you get it?Cheeky, it is in Chinese...I am really interested to know what made you choose this over IPB and phpbb. Can you reveal those wonderful features that you have mentioned about?

The forum looks quite good, I only can't read the text on this board...Well the colors are not very good, kinda boring, but when it's a good forum with lots of posts then colors don't matter.But I'm also interested in the great features which made you choose that board.

i am sorry that i did not say where i from ;) .well,i come from china so my website is typed by chinese.the forum is chinese too.i use the theme made by discuz which is a chinese company good at php active webpage.according to its plan that the corp will put out some foreign language theme in the following year.maybe i have not found all the feature of phpbb or invision,but i do know the wonderful feature of my forum.for example,u can use its own code name discus code like html,very useful as posting.meanwhile u can check others IP address easily.furthermore u can change its style as what u want through the configuration,there is also a announce board which u can type what u admin want to notice...too muchu'd better have a try this forum when the english theme comed into being.good luck ;)

i have amend my forum yesterday,by details,i made several pictures about topic for my forum .i think it must look better than before.welcome to review and advise me again.i can improve to the perfect one.next step is that needed more and more members support me to hot my forum.it is pity that my forum is chinese,not english...sorry ;)