xisto Community
YungOdo

Do You Smoke?

which brand of cigarettes do you smoke? I prefer newport 100's or kools because they pull smooth and i like the taste but marlboro's which most people usually smoke are disgusting, they taste dry and nasty and leaves a bad after taste after you smoke them.. i've been smoking black & mild cigars since i was 14 but i wouldnt smoke a whole one though because i get light headed and i might pass out.. i know smoking is bad but we all have our bad habits.. i've tried to quit twice but didnt work and it had got bad because i played alot of sports and during drill practices i would get lazy and out of breath so i had to cut it down. Have you ever tried to put a dudded out cigarette in your pocket? its the worse smell ever!.. thats how i got caught in school at times when i used to smoke outside of gym class.. i dont smoke that much anymore though, maybe about 4 or 5 cigarettes..

which brand of cigarettes do you smoke? .......

I am not smoking and this subject is repeating. The rule is to check the old posting before inititiating new one. Be careful.

Notice from rvalkass:

There is a report button below each post to alert moderators to issues like this. Please use that in future, rather than replying in a post. Thanks.

Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

I dont smoke, and I never have. When I was living at home, my older brother and parents all smoked, and it was so annoying always breathing in smoke. I hated it, especially all the cigarettes everywhere. I would say these put me off(Well, i dont think i would have started anyway), so im not a smoker, and never will be. So I dont personally understand the addiction. Everyone tries to quit, but they just cant. I dont understand it, but i guess your body comes to depend on it. Only strong minded people are able to quit i suppose. Im glad i never took up smoking.

I used to smoke well not really smoke daily but i have taste cigarrets and they are the most descosting thing ever, lol when you smoke for a long time you start to smell like you have been smoking withing five minutes. I stop doing that it is a bad addiction and smoking does kill people, some may say ah someone who dosent smoke will die sooner than me, but in reallity they dont know how many people are dieing for smoking every day. Thnk about it not only do you affect your life but does around you ur family :):D

I have never smoked and I never will, I value my life and I don't really want to get cancer. You see, smoking kills, and luckily our government knows that. In Australia, advertising for smoking is banned, and on all boxes of cigarettes they put really gross images of gangrene in the foot and black toes and all that to scare people off it.Smoking is also banned at all beaches, malls, pubs, within 4m of any building entrance... basically its hard to find a place you ARE allowed to smoke at :)

I have never smoked and I never will, I value my life and I don't really want to get cancer. You see, smoking kills, and luckily our government knows that. In Australia, advertising for smoking is banned, and on all boxes of cigarettes they put really gross images of gangrene in the foot and black toes and all that to scare people off it.Smoking is also banned at all beaches, malls, pubs, within 4m of any building entrance... basically its hard to find a place you ARE allowed to smoke at :D

i wish they had those laws in the united states. maybe i wouldn't have started smoking.

i tried my first cigarette at the age of 10 or something. i stole a couple from my dad....and BAM! busted! :D the smoke sure did stink. could smell it a mile away. i started smoking regularly at the age of around 23. started smoking 3-4 a day. i used to be a messenger and drive all day around in my truck and it got boring so i would light up :D then it just grew from there. i smoke about a pack a day now. more if i go to a bar and drinking. i started out on marlboros and smoked them til i moved to missouri. now i smoke some a few off brands. "rogers" right now.

sad part is, when i am working on the computer making flyers or other ads or working on a couple of my websites, i seem to smoke quite a bit! i don't like how much i smoke. it seems to be more out of habit than addiction. i also smoke when i am bored. every so often i will smoke when i am stressed. that's the only time i feel i really need one.

anyway, marlboros, now rogers. marboros cost me about $4.00 a pack in california. now i am paying half that in missouri for my off brand :) nothing to brag about. i'm not saving the money i'm saving or anything but if i need....let's see....after a year i would have $700 extra. enough for some nice little toys....

I do not smoke. Why? well because it makes you tired, lazy, wrinkly, ruins your voice as you get older, lung disease, heart disease, etc. My grandfather smoked, my grandmother did, my dad did, and etc. My grandpa....heart attack. Grandmother...well she got lucky...my other grandfather, lost his voice, my dad got lucky....so I suggest to quit smoking if you do! Try some of those anti smoking stuff from commercials and what not. But unlike some, I don't HATE people if they smoke, just think they are ruining their life's....

I don't smoke, although I remember trying it once when I was younger. Never did try it again after. I think it's because of a smoking-free household that's why I never really got into the smoking thing. Although I realized just a few months back that my dad was smoking, but he doesn't smoke at home. I guess I was too naive to not notice that the pack of cigarettes in our house was his (I initially thought it was for an officemate of his, or my brother's). It was confirmed when she mentioned that my dad does smoke, but he doesn't smoke at home because he doesn't want any of us (meaning me and my brothers) to be imitating him and doing the same habit. Well, I guess part of the reason is the fact that I have a problem with my lungs. I have friends who smoke but they never pressured me or anything so I could try smoking.

I smoke, 1 packet or more for day :|Latelly i'd be concerned about my health and i'm smoking less, but it's hard when there are hard times. :\Smoke is bad for your health and everybody knows it. But when you smoke it's relaxing. And very addictive...Greetz~Jo?o Lopes

I just had a cigarette. Mmmmm.... I allow myself an average of one a day. I used to smoke more when I was on the job, but on this last job, I realized I actually didn't smoke at all unless I was trying to stay awake on the long drives. I think you can be addicted to whatever you do, or not. Really, it's a matter of proper education (turn away from the TV) and research and making the choice where you're going to spend your money. An educated, informed person might realize that the major tobacco companies are poisoning you with all the hundreds of chemical additives they put into their apparently unregulated product. It's not unlike food, really. Look at that list of ingredients. That's not food! That's a chemical concoction that's meant to resemble food in flavor and texture but contains no real nutrition. I'll tell you something: After eating the strawberries from a store, go up to the rural areas above 2700 feet in the late summer months, around July, and find yourself a wild strawberry patch and taste one. You wouldn't believe the difference! Night and day! Find real tobacco wrapped in plain old ordinary paper (American Spirits is my brand) and smoke tobacco and drop the rest. You'll find yourself needing less and enjoying the one you're smoking much much more. At the store, find real food; organic and free-range. Start a garden, grow your own tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, and green beans. The people are being poisoned in this "modern" world and all they care about is the next sale on a gallon of udder-puss... I mean milk! The blue-bloods don't consume that garbage, though! The queen of the British Kingdom and her kin have their own controlled food sources including all organic non-GMO, free-range non-pasteurized living wholesome FOOD. Wonder what they might know that you don't.

Smoking is a real curse, i know it as I have been smoking for 14 years now, tried to kick the habbit tens of times but in vain !!Lately I did kicked it for about 8 months by reading some books, I don't believe in NRT "Nicotine Replacement Therapy" as it's like you are trying to quit the poison with the same poison !!I was really happy with that achievement, but I was thinking about it day and night, I used to remember it in every situation especially when i'm stressed, I know it's a matter of the unconscious mind and you have to deliver positive ideas there that you will quit for life and son on, but I did lost my resisitance, eventually I smoked again, I wish I just could quit for life !!!

i occasionally smoke when i'm with my buddies at school.. we usually prefer marlboro red and marlboro green after we eat lunch.. but at home i don't smoke