xisto Community
HoRuS

My Password changed?

Thanks, works like a train now.The password I gave was the one I set myself and logged me in untill the day I posted this topic...Too bad I lost all my files, but thats not a big problem, gotta love back ups :)

Thanks, it worked for me!But I think I may have found what made this all happen. Before all of this happened I was using my username with a capital first letter and everything worked fine. Now when you changed my password it still wasn't working until I lowercased the first letter of the username. Maybe xisto changed something with allowing caps in our usernames? That may have made us think it was something wrong with our passwords, but wasn't.I don't know really. and there isn't really a way of checking if I am right.Thanks again though.

I also got the password changed problem.... which is annoying, and also I am prevented from changing it: I get the same error message...Has anyone actually got a responce to their ticket or not?EDIT: and now it is suddenly working... I don't know what I did, but it suddenly started working....odd

Edited by dastrophy (see edit history)

Well am having the same problem i have been in the shadow reading this topic and see if the issue got fix. It looks it did for some but not for me. I did a support ticket told me to use the password reset ><.