xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mabhishekjhawar

How To Start A Gaming Business

gaming / Internet business around school zone. Is it feasible?How To Start A Gaming BusinessHiI too looking for similar business model. I have a place abot 4000sqft area just behind popular school in residential area. I have been doing survey abotu business that I can engage into at this location where I see school students population is in excess of 1000 per day.Please suggest what business would make sense in these type of aere where school (primary, middle, high-school, and pre-university level) just next to my building.I have a plan to have around 20 computers, 5 ps3, etc... Gaming so that I can have exclusive gaming zone which also includes internet browsing center. What others can be included as part of these gaming zone so that students get one-stop entertainment and school needs. But it seems it's restricted to only after school hours or before school hours. Public attraction is difficult in these location.As far as business is concerned is it feasible to have this kind of business just next school building and would it be a sustainable business with growth in future.Any input / suggestion welcome.Thanks- Mansoon25-reply by mansoon

Gaming Centre consultancyHow To Start A Gaming Business

Tek Arena,

Gaming Centre,

#388, 7th  Cross, M. S. Ramaiah Nagar,

Bangalore 560054.

---------------------- 31-3-2009

We are a Gaming Centre, located near M.S. Ramaiah educational institutions at M.S. Ramaiah Nagar, behind Indian Institute of  Science,Bangalore.

We have 19 high end PCs, (one server  and 18 clients) with all the popular games installed in every individual client.

Gaming amongst our youth and grown ups is become a daily necessity and it?s a ?recession proof? business.

Those of you, interested in setting up a ?gaming centre? may contact us for for our consultancy.

Thanks,

S. Naidu.

If you're serious about starting a video game business, there's a few sites that automatically match people (based on skills and interests) around video game ideas. This is a great way for video game programmers, designers and producers to connect and work together on independent game projects. Google 'ibovo video game' to check out some of these free partner matching and video game team building sites.