xisto Community
jlhaslip

A Note To All My (ex) Friends Dont take it personally...

I found that I had too many friends on my Friends list, and it made my PM select box so full that I could not select from most of the list due to there being a limit on the size of the drop-down select box, so I have deleted all of my Friends list. Completely.I want to assure you that it was solely based on this problem with the PM select list. I will, of course, continue to consider each and all of the members of Xisto as friends. :PThank you for understanding.

You should choose your friends a little more carefully. Of course, now I'm taking personal offense to this because I have so few friends. Now I'll just have to be all {EVIL} to you and tease you every time I see you in the shoutbox. And I'll have to pointedly exclude you from all of my parties and not send you cookies and SPAM on your birthday. :P Or I could be even more {EVIL} and sneak back on there without you noticing. :P But since I'm the most junior member of The Evil Group, I guess I'm low on the totem pole. I'll be nice and tell you to add me whenever you want. Remember, it's not the quantity of friends you have, it's the quality. Ooops, I just disqualified myself with that statement. :D

Lol, I'm sure I'm, one of the people you're taking off your friend list. XD you sent me a PM about a chat room and it automatically added me as your friend and I don't believe you meant it to do that. I'll... try not to... cry *sniff* :PPS: I've got to be the only person who uses chat abbreviations and capitalizes his sentences. Will my posts explode for that?

Edited by DeM0nFiRe (see edit history)

OMG YOu deleted me haslip HOW COULD YOU!!! :P ***runs crying to tiki*** By the way can anyone beat 39 pages worth of friends? :)I shall do evil things to haslip, EVIL, unspeakable things BWHAHAHAHA **sends spam pms***

OMG YOu deleted me haslip HOW COULD YOU!!! :D ***runs crying to tiki***

By the way can anyone beat 39 pages worth of friends? :)

LOL either you have nothing better to do or your the most popular member here :D

I only have one friend, and i think one is enough for me, mind you i could always do with more friends

will you be my friend :P

Ugh, :) what a blow to my ego. You have de-friended me. You were my first friend ever at Trap 17 since you lured me over here from Asta Host. AD has left the building, although he does pop up once in a Harry Potter moon. Now what will I do? I am keeping you on my friends list, so take that.Posted Image Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Dear God, man! After all this time I thought you Krazy Kanooks were loyal [to hockey] to your friends [fans] and would never consider dumping an entire [meaningless] list of friends [sociopaths with nothing but a broadband connection, endless supply of pizza and beer, a computer, and massive amounts of TIME on their hands] just for the convenience of a little speedier menu. How I've underestimated the culture that is Canada [51st state] [red-headed step child of USA] :) .