xisto Community
anish2000

Outer Space In Google Earth (new)

Really? Thats pretty cool. Although I would wonder how far you could actually go into outer space. It would be rather repetitive until you got to other planets, or the moon. I would like to see the moon, maybe we could see if there's an American flag on it.

Really? Thats pretty cool. Although I would wonder how far you could actually go into outer space. It would be rather repetitive until you got to other planets, or the moon. I would like to see the moon, maybe we could see if there's an American flag on it.

Even if it was there (in which a lot of people doubt) there is a low probability that it's till there - any of hundreads of asteroids that bombard the surface daily probably knocked it dead anyways. Or it was burnt in the radiation of the solar wind. Or aliens took it. You never know:)

Even if it was there (in which a lot of people doubt) there is a low probability that it's till there - any of hundreads of asteroids that bombard the surface daily probably knocked it dead anyways. Or it was burnt in the radiation of the solar wind. Or aliens took it. You never know:)

LMFAO .... how the hell did you know that there are aliens on the moon? thats very funny man. ANyways, it would be fun to have a look at the outer space for those of us that never had to see it except for the movies. Having to wonder about in your own space fantasy would be really gr8.

The views of outer space in the new Google Earth is quite amazing I think. It's not just planets and the moon but also stars and it has all their names and you can zoom in on close up pictures of them that were taken by telescopes. I wonder how long it took them to compile all of that information but some of the stuff that you see is really cool. At least it is for me because I like dreaming about what it's like in space.

how could anybody see american flag waving as there is no air ?? :)

Interesting... I guess this is just a way of the team working on google earth trying to keep up with the team making google maps... They had images of the moon way before this came out.

how could anybody see american flag waving as there is no air ?? :)

It wasn't waving... what on earth are you talking about?

Oh I think its really cool to have outer space on google earh.And also when I was seeing those pics of outerspace,you could have the names of many planets and stars,thats really great.Google keep on improving their service as now with google earth we could even have the images of outer space.For me It was an amazing experience to have a look at outerspace as I am more indulged in studying physics and the planets,stars,meteorites always fascinates me. :)

LMFAO .... how the hell did you know that there are aliens on the moon? thats very funny man. ANyways, it would be fun to have a look at the outer space for those of us that never had to see it except for the movies. Having to wonder about in your own space fantasy would be really gr8.

They never landed on the moon, aliens could calculate thousands of miles away that the only atmosphere they could survive in with the technology was Earth silly :)

And the yanks never did either, that was staged.

Aliens are real, The Air Force is fake! :)

Jokes aside, I cant wait to check this new Google earth out sweet.

The moon conspiracy has been talked about for years, I think it is true, that we didn't land on the moon for years later.

Proof why the moon landing is fake - a must read for all!!

The above is a fantastic article with very planned out detailed questions.

The evidence

No Plans for return trips

Images show that Stars were missing from the black lunar sky

Absence of engine noise in official NASA footage - how was it possible to clearly hear the voices of the Astronauts?

No Blast Crater under the LEM after the powerful engines had been fired

Astronauts Footprints - How was it possible for footprints to be left undisturbed and without dust

American Flag was waving - how is this possible when there is no air on the moon

Pictures of the ascent of the LEM - images appear to show that the LEM was jerked up, as if by a cable, there was no evidence of an exhaust plume

Grainy, Unclear images although technology at the time could have produced much clearer images - Did NASA intentionally make the images hard to see?

Still Photographs - Cameras were fitted to the Astronauts chest - there was no view finder and photographs could only be taken by movement of the body but 1000's of flawless photographs were taken

Crosshairs on Still Photographs - The crosshairs on the photographs could only be on the top of images but pictures of the Astronauts and the Flag clearly show that the crosshairs were partially obscured, beneath the images

Shadows - The only source of light on the moon was the Sun but shadows were cast in multiple directions

Lighting - Images of Astronauts were brightly lighted although their positions would have clearly been in shadow. Some images indicate that the Astronauts appeared to be in spotlight

Backgrounds - the backdrops or the moonscape of some images appear to be identical although NASA stated that the images were taken at different times and locations which were over 2 miles apart

The Van Allen Radiation Belt - Could the Astronauts survive travelling through the deadly radiation belt which is situated 500 miles above the earth and is 1000's of miles thick with only the protection from their space suits and the thin covering of the space ship when it is estimated that 6 feet of lead would be necessary would have been needed. None of the Astronauts have since showed any signs of radiation poisoning

No other manned mission has gone through the Belt

Silencing - It seems unreasonable that information would not have been leaked about any such hoax - theorists therefore believe that key witnesses, including members of the Astronaut Corps, were deliberately silenced. Between 1964 and 1967 10 astronauts died in accidents - 15% of the corps.