xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qingtian

Some Graphics

Here are some graphics I made while I was bored, I'm a beginner in photoshop so they don't have many good effects.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"One day these grey clouds will disappear"

Featuring: Jay Chou ;)

Posted Image

"Despite everything I'm going to write, maybe you will never be able to understand"

From Jay Chou's MV "Ti Tian" (rice fields)

those are beautiful! i love the third one, it's really different!which version of photoshop do you have? i have version 7, but i am hoping to get PSP soon, but it's very expensive.

beautiful pic and thank you. I got an idea to make some pic to send to teacher I just study photoshop. I use Photoshop CS. My teacher only teach the lesson in the book so i try to get an idea from many good graphic. erkk! ;)

I really love the graphics you make. I love your website layout as well....and your sig...and your avvy..You are really talented...I love the first sig because it's nice and bright but the last is pretty cool...they are all neat ^^I take it your chinese im chiense , just can't read or write it lol.

I love the first one, it's very beautiful. But the others are nice too. They're just a bit darker and I like flowers and nature a bit more than darkness ;) But anyway they're great and well done.

those are beautiful! i love the third one, it's really different!

which version of photoshop do you have? i have version 7, but i am hoping to get PSP soon, but it's very expensive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why would you go and buy psp, when photoshop is far better, and the cs upgrade is what, 170$ or so? I have ps 6, but I am buying the cs upgrade here within the month probably.

And those sigs are nice for just starting. Your current sig is far better than the ones you posted though.

yeah i love the first one too.. its NICE and really preetty.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats the one I like... New at gfx? HA. Don't make me laugh. You've just shown me some of the best graphics ever. Your new at graphics. God is that a lie. I don't care for the third one though.

wow...i can not do that...thhose are so awesome!!!! And i can't even spell those right!! XD i like the first one, flowers are prettyful and the thrird one has a cool cloud effect to it that I like (sorry, it think it?s the second one, but if I go back to check, I have to write the whole thing over T_T). and they all have great effects, and the colors are nicely blended!! (I never make any sense)beautiful work, i'll give them an 8.9 :rolleyes:.

Here are some graphics I made while I was bored, I'm a beginner in photoshop so they don't have many good effects.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"One day these grey clouds will disappear"

Featuring: Jay Chou :D

Posted Image

"Despite everything I'm going to write, maybe you will never be able to understand"

From Jay Chou's MV "Ti Tian" (rice fields)

36210[/snapback]

good pic!!!

are you Chinese? he is a good singer.and Ilike him very much and his songs.

"qi li xiang" did you it? it's nice.Is he famous also in Australia? :P

good pic!!!

are you Chinese? he is a good singer.and Ilike him very much and his songs.

"qi li xiang" did you it? it's nice.Is he famous also in Australia? :P

42061[/snapback]

Yep I'm chinese, I love Jay Chou a lot also!! lol nice to meet another Jay fan on here :D

Yeah "Qi Li Xiang" is a good song, but no Jay is not famous is Australia at all... not many people heard of him here, I think he is mainly famous in the asian countries.

Thanks also to everyone for their nice comments!