xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenobi

What Would You Do For Money? Would you cut one of your fingers for 1m dollars?

Yes, I would. I know how much of a difference this money could make. I would invest it well and I could probably be enough to last me through my lifetime, and other generations after me.Of course, this would be an extremely painful process and I would have to live without a finger for the rest of my life, but in my opinion, it would be worth it.

I must say that I wouldn't mind loosing my little finger on my left hand since I'm right handed. That wouldn't seem too bad for a million, but a million isn't much these days. I'd probably have to think about it for a while, but if it was 10 million I'd do it without thinking :)

I just realised something. Cutting off my left pinky would interfear with typing. It would have to be my left thumb. I don't use that finger at all when typing, it sure would make holding a cup in my left and annoying though. Hmm Ok i got it, use some futuristic knife and finger reatacher to have myself missing my left thumb when typing but my left pinky when I'm not... Hmm that would be annoying...

I'll do anything you want me to for a million dollars :) ... jk....

I would not cut off one of my fingers for 1 million... I couldn't type as well as I can now... I might do my left thumb... that would still handicap my quite a bit though... I'm just going with no...

Edited by KansukeKojima (see edit history)

it depends what currency you pay in, i wouldn't do it for 1 bil. yen, though i might for 1 bil. euro...I would not cut my own finger for money, though i might do something else such as run around the hospital naked randomly pulling plugs connected to randomly large machines...

Cut off finger for a million?

What Would You Do For Money?

No. I am confident of my ability to earn a million dollars on my own, plus keep all the digits.

-reply by Kiger Kid

Well, I suppose it would depend on which finger we are talking about here. I do get a lot of personal satisfaction from the use of the long finger in the middle of my hand, I'm not sure it would be worth a million to lose that one...... :lol:

I'm a pretty weird person when I compare myself to others around me because I don't value money or possessions. It's not like if my house got blown up, I'd say "oh well, who cares," but I know that life will still go on normally, for me at least, and I wouldn't be grieving for day and night (and trust me, I've seen many do that because they lost possessions).

it depends on the factors for most people.. but right now im clueless if i do it or not..factors on: how much money, which finger, if possible other stunts, how long you be able to live and will there be other factors that will affect you, and then you have to consider lifestyle changes..

Do i get to keep the finger?If so, then i would, because i could have it re-attached.If not, probably still would - i could get a fake one, although, i wouldnt be able to play the piano or type properly, and diving would be harder.But, a million dollars invested well, is a fair amount of moneyIn a good bank account, say 5%5% of $1,000,000 = $50,000, a fair amount of money to be getting as well as a job.but faced with the oportunity, i dont think i would.There are beter things in life than money.Although, for a marger sum, i would have to reconsider...

Edited by minimcmonkey (see edit history)

How much is a pinky worth anyway?In any case, I do think rather highly of myself and, with what the world is experiencing right now, I'm having mixed feelings about a million for a pinky. Well, just think, is a million worth:1. Losing a finger and, with it, a few points of agility and dexterity2. Gaining awkward stares from the people you are conversing and shaking hands with3. Feeling incomplete since, unlike people born with certain defects, you have had memories of a finger attached to your hand.Just something to think about :)My sister also probed me with this question once, only, replace the finger with a private part. I said no and counter-asked her if she would accept any amount for half of her... chest. Like me, she vehemently said no too :)Something came into mind, though. I don't have much use for hair right now since it's not flirting season yet. Anyone know a wigmaker with good rates, say, a million an ounce? :D

I agree with most people replying here. I would not cut off a finger for one million, but I might consider it for a larger sum of money. Perhaps 10 million. Oh, and can I get it in cash? :lol: