xisto Community
SuperMonkeyMan

I Hate My Treacher *Teacher* ??? see second post...

Ok so I hate my teacher so much she gives us like 1000000000 pounds of homework i dont have time to do it all its retarded im like in grade 8 and my teacher is a *BLEEP*ing *BLEEP*. I wanna switch schools or something cause i hate her and dont get me started on the other teaches the mother*BLEEP*ers I wanna shoot my teaches i think they should give me a break i just started school and dont want detentions or a *BLEEP* load of homework.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Let's keep a lid on the Bleeps, please.

<sarcastic>Yes I hate treachers too. How dare they treach us stuff, i really don't want to be treached. Treachers who give you 1000000000 pounds of homework are the worst kind of treachers! I mean its hard enough to walk home without that 1000000000 pounds weighing you down. Thankfully in school I never had any treachers, I had just normal every day teachers! And I must say, if I actually weighed all of my homework I think it might just come out to be less than one pound.</sarcastic>If your having so much trouble in 8th grade just wait till your in high school, or if you even make it that far, higher education...

Ok i sorted this all out I talked to my teachers and told them not to be such *BLEEP* heads and they said if I studied harder and worked in class I wouldnt have so much homework. So now I still hate one teacher cause hes like a petifile who like chews his gum all class and gives out detentions but other than that im feeling much better. And shut the *BLEEP* up Alex it was a spelling error okay my keyboard is *BLEEP*. So *BLEEP* off.

Edited by SuperMonkeyMan (see edit history)

@ supermonkeymanIf you do not lay off the bleeps, you will get banned, because using such language in large ammounts does not do anything good for you, it only proves your ignorance in a broad maner. :PAnd I, too am in the eighth grade, and I too, have teachers, that I dislike. But I do not want them to eff off or shoot them or anything asinine like that. Yes my algebra teacher does give us an unreasonable ammount of homework, and I have information to back this up.My Pre AP algebra teacher does absolutely nothing, all day long. I am barely passing that class. Bet instead of telling her to eff of, I try my hardest because anger does nothing good for you.And my band director, is a complete n00b to band directing, came in and screwed up our band program. We do not have chairs (which for those of you non-band peopls, that is like a ranking) and I was SUPPOSED to be first chair top band :PAnd just because a teacher decides to punish you does not make him a pedifile, and by all of those spelling errors, should you even be in the eighth grade in the first place?And just so you know:Do not mess with alex. Because if you mess with him, you mess with me, and things get ugly. :D

i dont know how people can hate people so much there is so much teachers at my school that people say are )!(% heads but for some rason i dont see it. i found most of my teachers anteresting and wenever i have a teacher that would not be my favorite, once, i just deal with and get on with my life as long as their "@$$iness does not effect my gade i'm cool. and by the way all the teachers give an amount of homework based on the class and it's level, (regular, homors, Advance Placement), and the higher the level the more and harder work. if your having a hard time now wait till you get to high school and get seven diferent homeworks a day most of the days and no that's not an exageration. then now it might way 1.5 pounds.

And shut the *BLEEP* up Alex it was a spelling error okay my keyboard is *BLEEP*. So *BLEEP* off.

It wasn't your spelling error that made me post that, I just hate 8th graders who pretend like they have loads of hard homework when really they have no idea what hard homework really is. I had to write a 6 page paper about a subject I do not even know in 2 nights so don't cuss at me. I only made fun of your spelling error as a means to make fun of you.

Do not mess with alex. Because if you mess with him, you mess with me, and things get ugly. :P

Haha thanks Mermaid :D

I think that most of us have had rotten days at school. I know that things aren't as bad as they look when I'm in the middle of the bad mood, but still. It stinks sometimes. *grins*A good vent every now and then can make things a little better. But I would suggest reigning in the "I hate my teacher" sort of thing. That's harsh, in my opinion. "Hate" really is a strong word.

Your complaining too much. Try high school or college where you have to learn more, and the teachers are "34840583904586560856 times harder with 56430598435 more pounds of homework"

Here's some advice, get over it or look for alternatives. I am in high school and I very much dislike it as well. My teachers are alright this year but last year almost every one of them was pathetic. I am most likely going to go to Middle College next semester because of how much I dislike high school. (Middle College is a mix between community college and high school). So maybe talk to your parents about homeschooling, or look for other alternatives.EDIT: I was homeschooled all the way until high school; so that may have added to my dislike for public school.

Edited by Will.Allison (see edit history)

@ AlexI am taking some classes that are casically highschool level, and I too have ridiculous amounts of homework. But might I add all my math teacher does is write stuff down on the board and the go sit at her computer and do nothing else the rest of the period. So I don't get any of it, and thankfully for me my dad is a physics teacher and can help me. But alot of my friends aren't quite as lucky. So today I had to sit her down and MATURELY ask her to lay off the homework, as I was slipping behind in other classes and not getting adequate practice. And I'm pretty mature for my age, but getting at least 50 problems for math homework that she doesn't even explain to us.And I will back you up anytime :D because I just love you that much *cough* i really don't i just want you to help me with programing stuff on my site for free *cough* :P just kidding.And yes, but ummm alex at our highschool they don't let people write papers at home so they can't plagerize.And both of my parents being highschool teachers, just wait till next year. I know one girl who got so stressed out that she got a stomache ulsor.

We all have days like that. The people here are saying that you get more homework in high school. This is true, but with age it seems like you are okay with more homework. For example, when I was 10 there was no way I was going to do homework for more than 10 minutes. In middle school is was about an hour. Now (10th grade) I can stand about 2 hours of homework. It's something that gradually increases, but it's something you learn to deal with. At least that's my experience.There are always going to be annoying, difficult teachers. But in my opinion, these can be the best. They teach you more than you would get from most other teachers and they really improve you in whatever subject they teach. Last year, I didn't like my math teacher. One time, she took off all of the points possible for the problem even though I had the right answer. But that taught me how to do the steps properly. And this year, math is a breeze so far and I am really glad I had that class.Things like this happen, don't let it get you down.

I used to hate my teachers, but not because of too many homeworks, more because he was so irritating.I mean, homework is good for us, it's true. No homework means we will never practice something we learn at school.Right now, after years I've finished my school, now I longed for that. My lecturers sometimes gave us assignments, but they were not the same as the ones we called homeworks at school. We couldn't practise any subjects we learned at class, however to complete the assignments means we must search for topics in internet and other sources (library is my source of resources). It's just like we are released completely on our own...As a computer laboratory assistant now, I often give my trainees assignments so they could practise what we learn at laboratory, not like how the lecturers always give us. However, because I know many of my trainees are busy, I don't force them to do the assignment, only if they want to practise more for their own benefits.So, don't be afraid for homeworks or hate your teacher, because you will be better after doing it.