xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sirhenry

What Sort Of Music Do You Listen To?

I enjoy almost all electronic music, especially DnB & Nu Skool Breaks. I don't like--*snicker*--Trance.What kinds of music do you listen to, produce, or spin?

I will listen to about anything except country. I think that is pretty common. My preference is Rock, Classic Rock, and some Rap.

i listen rap/hip hop all the time.. its my favourite. i like everything about it, the lyrics, the beat, it could have a lot of meaning sometimes or it could just be a plain crazy song about nothing ;) either way, rap/hip hop is my favourite.. i dont really listen to any other kinds of music..

i listen rap/hip hop all the time.. its my favourite. i like everything about it, the lyrics, the beat, it could have a lot of meaning sometimes or it could just be a plain crazy song about nothing ;)  either way, rap/hip hop is my favourite.. i dont really listen to any other kinds of music..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should try DnB. Maybe start off some Jump-Up like Aphrodite or Dillinja.

Aphrodite does hiphop flavored DnB. Good stuff--probably a little faster than what you're used to. DnB usually clocks at 160-180 BPM, but unlike Hardcore or similar genres, it keeps the beat.

Uh rap, rock, metal, allota stuff.I also listen to country but not by choice :/ there a very few country songs I like, the only one I can think of now is Blake Shelton(sp?) - Some Beach >_>

i like kinda everything,rap, trance, rnb, hiphop, drumm&bass,really everything... exept for korn and that kind of stuff...

I like underground rap sorta stuff like atmosphere, sage francis and aesop rock but my favorite kind of music is rock!... all kinds of rock!

I enjoy almost all electronic music, especially DnB & Nu Skool Breaks. I don't like--*snicker*--Trance.

What kinds of music do you listen to, produce, or spin?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol, I listen to Trance exclusively and I don't listen to DnB & Breaks, lol

Hmm..I listen a lot stuff!!! ;) But my favourite music iz jazz,and after that iz drum n bass especially Ltj Bukem brakes especcially Progresion Sessions,and also i like Roni Size and FullCycleCrew!! ;) Also i love to listen masters like Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley,i like to listen theirs music a lot....... :P

I listen to Eminem mostly, it's rap. Right now I'm listening to one of his songs. Second to that I listen to artists from shadyrecords like D12. I listen to any other kind too.

Hmm... I like JPOP (Utada Hikaru, Hamasaki Ayumi, Every Little Thing). I don't listen to much, so I'm not sure what else I like. But I don't like country music (no offense to those who do) because my 1st period teacher plays his CD every *beep*ing morning... It's horrible...

yeah im gonna have to go with rap all the way. i dont like rock at all, a bunch of people screamin into the mic wit a wack beat (most of it). rap actually means something sometimes. like take eminems new cd for example, talkin bout all the things goin on in the world right now and it sounds good