xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet

Help With Coding! please anybody help me

Hi all..(if this is in bad section then sorry)I have one big problem with my site and I don't know how I can repair it. I have auto refreshed Shout box at site but there is little problem! When this shout box is accessed for guest there are coming spam bots and just spamming it. I know how to do it but I don't know about php. I have code for make this shout box Spam protected, but I dont know how to do it. All time when I add this code to php file, there is all things okey but auto refresh is not working :P Can anybody help?Because I need guest posting at this shout box. I'm attach a php files with this problem.1st file= Old Shout box without auto refresh but there is spam protect code at 46line (46line.php) 2nd file = Auto refreshed Shout box without spam protect code (shoutbox_panel.php)3rd file = Refresh php file. (I think I must write here something to get that refresh working) (sbrefresh.php)If anybody can help then please do it and attach code that you thing it will be working. All questions are welcomedThanks

46line.php

shoutbox_panel.php

sbrefresh.php

Hey, is there any chance of us seeing the website where the problem happens? Unless we can see the error messages its hard to say whats going wrong. If it isnt on the web then is there any chance you can upload it somewhere as a website?

there are no error messages but there are that problem then when i add that spam code to shoutbox_panel then auto refresh isn't working but shout box is working. And I don't know what I'm doing bad bt i think i must add something to that sbrefresh.php but i don't know what it must be. My site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but now i locked guest posting..