xisto Community
Sean Foster

Racism

But something is needed, something IS needed for their upliftment of "minorities" that was cause due to our ancestral prejudices. But it surely isn't the thing we have now. Stop treating black men like dogs and the problem is solved. Having agencies won't do any good. Quotas won't do any good either, especially in the field of education and jobs. People seem to fail to realize where the problem is. Have better early-education schemes for minorities, this would make them to the level of majorities and so they can all have a healthy competition for the living. You can't just leave the minorities to their early miseries and then in the end lend them some pseudo-help....
There was rage and anger in students when the OBC quotas in colleges and universities were being planned on increasing. There were riots, revolts, protests and what not and things are still hanging in there. What would be more helpful? A person who doesn't know much like the other people he's with but still getting same privileges and sometimes more? Are we actually helping them? The government should put up better schools for the "minorities" so that they later become as illegible for something as a majority would.

Quotas are making things worse, upliftment is far from what we are getting in return.

I've been gone for quite some time so forgive me for selecting this post to dig up but I really do find this... double-standard appalling.

So if we just stop treating minorities like dogs, the problem will go away? Despite the fact that they are, in almost all aspects, below us as a result of previous oppression? Is it a forgive-and-forget thing? Do we not have the responsibility to reimburse them for the damage our race had inflicted before?

You say you're against quotas, but you are also pushing for education schemes that give minorities a fighting chance. What gives? It's not just early education, y'know? Over here, minorities often can barely afford to send their children, even to a school that gives equal treatment to majority and minority students. Can we blame them for seeking aid from minority agencies? Is it their fault that, in this "completely level" battleground, they cannot perform well due to the injuries of an earlier war? Are we to fret that they get spears in a quarterstaff battle simply because they are wounded? Are we to insist that they perform as they are for the sake of this supposed "equality"? I just don't get it.

Of course, when I talked about war, battle and violence, I trust y'all know I'm just speaking in metaphorical terms :)

Can't deny that racism is a huge problem *primarily within the U.S.*;however, I do have one thing to say and that is:Racism starts with you, and you alone, if you can open your mind to other truths and recognize your stereotypes amongst the public then you are one step closer to eradicating Racism around the world. And no, making fun of it does not eradicate it whatsoever, it only coverts it longer.That's all I have to say, anymore and you'll know where I stand in this, and right now I'd rather everyone to find where I'm coming from rather than having a rebuttle for me.

I am in no way racist or prejudiced toward any type of group, but there are certain things that I wonder about such as: why is it okay to have NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) but it is considered "racist" if we had the NAAWP (National Association for the Advancement of White People)? Why is there the United Negro College Fund but it would be racist to create the United Caucasion College Fund? Why is it okay to have "Gay Pride" marches but not "Straight Pride" marches? Why is it that a top candidate can be turned down for a job and a "lesser" candidate hired to comply with racial quotas?
I mean no disrespect by these questions and I hold nothing against anyone for these situations. If I offend anyone, please know that it was not my intent. These are just questions that I have and I thought they could be the topic of a good discussion.

no bud, it wouldn't be racist to create an organization for the advancement of white people unless you consider the kkk such an organization. they have orginizations for minorites and the people who have been oppressed in this country. i used to be against it and got so angry why all the organzations and grants go to minorities. fact is they are for the people who are in need the most. it's either allow these organizations to exist or close our borders. i am closing borders fully. i like a diversity and a melting pot of different cultures

so how are these people supposed to survive in an all white society majority white society? create their organizations where there is power in #'s.....or just allow other to keep interfering with their civil rights and allow them to be poor and homeless the rest of their lives without a helping hand.

usa is the land of the "free" and where others can achieve great dreams where anything is possible. when you oppress minorites, you oppress the potential of what can become in the future for this country. that is why we have those groups and that is why it wouldn't be racist if you created your own group to benefit white people if you found an area that white people actually needed. good luck with that :)

hahaha.there is no winning in this world people. I was watching a show last night called Jersey Shore and in it i realised that we can never really be equal. I mean there were girl hitting and punching boys in violent anger and it was ok for them because they were girls but the guy got a bruise on his face. Then when a guy hit a girl he was arrested and a big deal made of it.I ask myself why do girl wanna be equal to men only when it suits them. Its the same as the racism thing. I know it was 200 years back but then who wants to be labelled racist. If i called you racist you get all offended. So tell me who then will say ermmm its time up I've had enough of these minorities whether racial or sexual getting preferential treatment. Its got to stop. Cause the moment they do that people will say you are being racist so no one will step to the plate for fear of that. cause it does destroy careers and sh*t.I mean look how careful you were Sean Foster - you started this thread by making it clear you are not racist. This is because you know that theres a risk of being labelled that. And also I believe the world has not yet arrived at a point where they are color blind. I think for now we just have to accept that Asians and blacks and women will have that extra leeway to do stuuf that whites cant get away with.About 5 years back in my country in England the cops were told to lay off black people when it came to traffic stops because they were being labelled racist. Now I dont know whether its true or not but the reason they were told this was because they pulled over a certain number of cars and of that 87% were black. considering that in my country only 5% people are black. so that obviously means when you look at it it does seem like they were targeting blacks. But maybe the blacks were foreigners and as a result their driving was poor due to law changes in different countries who knows. Maybe they had a genuine reason I dont know.Also there was a black v White program on television around the same time because they wanted to see if people were trully still racist subconsciously. I remember one thing they did was dress two men and two woman actors exactly the same and do different tasks to view the results. They got two men to hail a taxi at the same time, pretending to be drunk outside a night spot and 90% of the drivers picked up the white guy. Have both try to enter the pub just before closing and they did this on a few bars on randonm nights and sometimes they would stop the black guy from going in whereas the whaite guy was allowed in and all that. but when the same people were asked blatantly are you racist or do you give whites more preferential treatment they all said NO. We are fair and just. But the tapes proved them wrong.I mean think about stuff in the office women are allowed to wear tops that are a bit too revealing and make jokes about guys getting hard ons / boners and how you have a small *BLEEP* but say to them You have a sexy ***** or nice boobs and your in on sexual harassment. Its not fair. But the world isnt fair mate.I long hopefully in my lifetime to see a world that is completely fair no matter what color you are