xisto Community
Codemaster Snake

I Want To Make Money Is there any site for Indians

Hi all!Well I am from India! I always see that there are so many sites for U.S. or U.K. people. I am never able to earn cash from them. Can you people please tell me if there is any site that is offering international people to earn money. It would be really appreciated.

Well, I think there's quite a lot of international people who earn money from the internet, I'm from Indonesia and I build an income from the internet and international program.

WAYS TO MAKE MONEY: # 1Make money selling your own product
Yes, you can do this without spending money. This is the path most small business take - and probably the most profitable one.

It is also the most difficult one of the 4 ways to make money without money. It's difficult and time-consuming. If you're forced to do it without a budget, it will be even more time-consuming. But you're determined to build a profitable, long-term Internet business, right? Hard work is not a problem. Right?

The most difficult part of this method is the product development.

What can you make without spending a penny? Something that people will still buy from you?

The answer lies in information products. We all have marketable skills. You're an expert in something.

Do you know a lot about cars?
Write a mini-book on basic engine maintenance.

Know a lot about kids?
Write a book called "101 Ways To Keep 2-year olds entertained" - you've already got your first buyer right here!

This is really doable. There are people who'd pay to know what you know.

Get nitty-gritty advice on creating your own product. Get the very short, very powerful e-book called "Ways To Make Money On The Net". No hype. Just dead-accurate advice. This document will save you two years of trial and error! Guaranteed.

WAYS TO MAKE MONEY: # 2
Make money selling someone else's product
When you sign up as an affiliate / reseller for someone else's product, you refer people to the "supplier site" and you get a cut each time someone who you referred makes a purchase. It really is that simple. Probably the most doable of the ways to make money without money.

But you will only make money at affiliate programs if you can find a good supplier. One that's honest about tracking of sales and one that will pay on time.

I highly recommend the Biz-Logo.com Affiliate Program. It's great if you target small business owners who might be in the market for a business logo or other graphic design work.

You can't believe everything you read about affiliate programs, but they can really make money. A significant portion of my own Internet income is from affiliate programs. There are a couple of things you have to get right though. That book I mentioned above also looks at some of the best ways to make money with affiliate programs.

WAYS TO MAKE MONEY: # 3
Make money selling advertising space

The idea behind it is to offer free information from your web site to pull in high volumes of traffic. Once you've achieved that, advertisers would pay you to display their advertisements on your site. This is probably one of the oldest and most hyped ways to make money without money.

It worked really well until the end of 2000. It's how Yahoo became big. With the dotcom bust in 2000, even Yahoo was forced to look to alternative revenue streams. Advertisers began to realize that, in most cases, web advertising is just not cost effective.
Nowadays most people don't <- snipped -> right?

Right?

Wrong! There's life in this old machine yet...

Contextual advertising (like Google's AdSense program) offers a real alternative to traditional advertising - and many web site owners are rediscovering their .

WAYS TO MAKE MONEY: # 4
Make money doing what you already do
This is not for you if you're looking to build a serious small business on the Net. It's the easiest of the ways to make money without money, but because it's easy, it doesn't pay much.

Very little in fact.

It mostly involves getting paid to surf the Internet and getting paid to take surveys. It's like stuffing envelopes for money. If that blows your hair back, type "getting paid to do surveys" into the search box at Google and hit "Enter". Take your pick. Don't expect to get rich though.

I use google. My uncle isnt international but he followed this guide and he became quite successful. :)
Hes used it for years and he earns quite a bit of dosh :XD:

http://area51.phpbb.com/docs/features.html

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy from another site must be placed in QUOTE tages. Material copied from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

hey , i m also from india , why havent u heard of globaltestmarket surveys. i regularly get surveys to be taken. and they give around $50 for every 1000 points. Everything seems to be ok here, but the prob is , u get paid once u reach 1000 points , i dont know hw much diff does a $50 make , because u gotta take a lotta surveys to reach that. i have so far completed around 10-15 surveys but i have earned every few points , they give points accordint the no of questions u answer , sometime u might not aulify for the survey after a few intial questions. take a look in to this .

First of all GET RICH/make money ONLINE..... is the most exploited term used by the scammer,spammer and most dangerous word to search at internet...Because..believe me you ll lose a lot of time and you ll be confused in the end In the worst case you may even lose some money to scammers.

Nobody can get rich quickly...Same old hard work path is the only way be successful online or off line.Mind it is even true for smartest person on the planet

Of course ,it is also applicable even if you follow the evil path..To be evil and rich ,supose you need to be a gangster...it also takes a lot of hard work n risk :XD:

Nevertheless, you can make some quick money by getting into good survey,affilate programs.As of India is concerned there are few survey programs as internet is still in its kid stage if not infant.But remember by taking survey you ll be working for pennies.So,if you want to be rich ,it is not the best way.

Anyway..if you think you must try every trick avilable it... try http://www.johnchow.com/wp-content/themes/johnchow_v7/browser-warning/

Gud luck

Money is not everything

But you need money to do anything(worthy)

Edited by satyaparija (see edit history)

There are many great opportunities all around the internet! You just have to know how to look! You can find new programs everyday...some legit..most scam!! Anything promising thousands your first month is always a scam! ..I'm only in 2 programs that just help me out with my bills. :P

HI GUYS & PALS,WELL, I HAVE SEEN LOT OF QUERIES FROM OUR FRIENDS, THAT HOW TO MAKE MONEY VERY EASY AND FAST THROUGH ONLINE.HERE I GIVE YOU THE BEST WEBSITE WHICH IS WORTHFUL. IF YOU ARE READY TO EARN, THEN VISIT THE BELOW WEBSITE. IT'S GENUINE. TAKE YOUR OWN TIME TO READ THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE, BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE 15 MINUTES TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT. IT REQUIRES YOUR PATIENCE TO READ THE ENTIRE CONTENT.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
ITS A CLEAR CONCEPT.... GO ALL AND MAKE MONEY.....ALL THE BEST<br><br>-KRISHNAN

Yes there isI Want To Make Moneyhey I got a site which have the minimum payout of 5.50$. This is actually a ptc site which we can earn credits. I am working in this site and going to recieve my payments. Each day there will be 15+ website to click. You need to do is to just click this website. They will give 3 credits for clicking the ads in some sites. They pay every tuesday. Anyone is interested please join into this site using this link:http://www.trekpay.com/?ref=10635-reply by Mukil93

Hi all!

Well I am from India! I always see that there are so many sites for U.S. or U.K. people. I am never able to earn cash from them. Can you people please tell me if there is any site that is offering international people to earn money. It would be really appreciated.

Try time2rich.com/getpaid . I have been earning money from this. This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a legal opportunity to make good money when you do it part time. This opportunity is a proven way to make Rs.2000 to Rs.5000 A Day . There are already many people around the world grabbed this opportunity and making tons of money every month. :lol:

Hmm... I really don't know about that site, chethanshenava...
IT doesn't seem to be working on my computer at all... maybe it's a scam that lost business or a virus site that takes too long to load?

I really don't know about that... I reckon blogging is the best way to earn money though, if you're successful, that is...

By the way, I see that you're new here, and haven't exactly earned any myCENTS yet... to do that, you will have to post at least five posts for it to work (you've currently got only two), and signup here with the same email address as you signuped here at Xisto.

Good luck with that!!! (Press Client Centre and register there... I think)

I started searching for online opportunity few months back. And everyday, I found new ways to earn extra dollar. But I have to admit one thing, when it come to "get paid to program" there is actually no way you can get rich simply count on that alone.All this paid program like: paid to search, paid to click, paid to upload, paid to review, paid to read emails, and among bunch of others allow you to earn free tiny cents only.I went across several successful people (mostly come from US) coming online with 6 figure income in their pockets. And I can't stop wondering how they doing it? I realized if you have an idea better if you created your own site, or if not, a blog, with good niche and start building traffic for it.Now, it wont suppose to stop only on ideas. I have hundreds of ideas in my head, but without real action and risk taker attitude, we coming no where.I have to say, you are on the right track posting this question. Yes, there are plenty legit paid to program. I join several, and earn lil bit from there. But to be actually rich, you just need to be extra patient and work extra hard.

Try time2rich.com/getpaid . I have been earning money from this. This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a legal opportunity to make good money when you do it part time. This opportunity is a proven way to make Rs.2000 to Rs.5000 A Day . There are already many people around the world grabbed this opportunity and making tons of money every month.

It is another scam site. Any site which indulges people into downline and multi-level marketing. Then it is scam site. and all the testimonials and stuff is fake. People can create such illusions and duck newbies who want to earn more money. Such sites target frustrated people, jobless people, old people and people who want to get rich quick. They ask them to pay certain amount initially. after getting money from them they ask them to perform tons of steps out of which they know member can hardly complete one or two. and in this case they take it as excuse when member fails and tell them that they didn't perform this and that and got failed. In between, the site which attracts people for such schemes, get rich by catching people into web of "get rich quick" words.

Let's see one more view of such sites. Why these sites failed to have a professional look on their site ? Can't they afford it ? i thought they're rich enough to afford professional design. But they do not. Look at the site designs of get-rich quick sites. Even newbie in web design will come up with better professional design if sets goal like that in mind. Dark backgrounds and bucks images, youtube videos is sign of professionalism ? Poor design is one sign of their professional approach towards site. If such scheme works why they failed to have good design ?