xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vigorous

How Is My Website?

I am also considering building a portal with a forum. I wondered why you have chosen to use e107 instead of phpBB Plus? phpBB seems to have a larger community with more styles and mods. Do you find e107 more stable? Or is it more easy to manage?

thanks guys.. ya forums little bland i also need a banenr i think Good grief graphics is wokring on one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll need to know what you want... Explain to me what you need, and I'll try to come up with something. Either pm me here, e-mail me (kcoblentz@adesign.trap17.com), or post on my forums at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

thanks guys.. ya forums little bland i also need a banenr i think Good grief graphics is wokring on one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll need to know what you want... Explain to me what you need, and I'll try to come up with something. Either pm me here, e-mail me (kcoblentz@adesign.trap17.com), or post on my forums at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hm...good site. Kind of looks like a huge ripoff of php-Nuke.

Color scheme is good (though you probably downloaded it from a skin site of some sort).

You *NEED* a banner, though. Try getting some nice guy with Adobe Photoshop to hook you up.

All-in-all, good job. I would give you higher points if you created the website from scratch, but alas, you used a portal-system.

7.8/10

um well its not like i downloaded the file and then 2 seconds later there it is..It took about 3-4 hours of good time to set everything up, and the right files..I am a noobie with html, and webcoding so IMO its easier for me ot use a portal base website. I never used phpbb, it might be better i dont know. All i know is e107 is pretty stable and works good for me ;)

well done!your website looks nice,as if you got much gift in doing this.the beautiful graphics processing and good color arranged in groups.with a simply window to dazzle your webpage.er,i like this kind of style very much.you'd better to use php on your site,which may be good to carry out the active link for database.lol: