xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
habbopixelz

Habbo Hotel [www.habbo.com]

I used to play this when I was younger, probably 13-14. Only 3-4 years back. I got into it quickly, but I never really liked the idea over all. It was kind of sluggish, and I didnt like the idea of paying for credits. They have a new 3D one out, forget the name but its really cool because you can built and buy clothes ect while building your room. Still, the chat and whatnot seemed slow. If I wanted to chat live, and msn/forums werent happening, I go use IRC to meet and make new friends. But I'd rather just go to a real life party and make friends. Habbo seems to be a place for people who don;t want to go socialize outside of there home lol. No offense.

I used to play Habbo Hotel when I was young too. I really was addicted and go and log in every single day. But the scammers, and the idea of paying real money for credits got me frustrated and I just left it.

I've never seen a more pointless game than Habbo Hotel. Second Life doesn't even beat it. There is simply no redeeming value to it, and all its graphics were ripped off of Be Incorporated's graphic style of 3/4 perspective squarish objects.

I can't see why people would buy virtual items just to impress people over the internet. I mean, Second Life does sort of have a better purpose than Habbo Hotel. I have an account there, and I have not bought any of the furniture that's on my account - Habbo was running a 'marathon' competition, and so I won some stuff from that. The chat system is also very hard to use, you can't see what people said if it's scrolled off of the screen, and the text only appears above your head. It's become a place for cybering, and when you report someone for doing so, you get a notice back from a moderator telling you to use your ignore list.It's also very hard for one to moderate their own room. You cannot 'ban' people from your room - you can only kick them, and then they can just come back.It has it's ups and downs, but it isn't the best game in the world :XD:

...Every time I hear of Habbo Hotel, I think of how the pool has AIDS. I tried Habbo and I didn't like it at all. I had more fun with something like Furcadia for goodness sakes. XD

It's not that fun, it does get boring. Theres not much to do on it, and the updates get worser and worser. I used to play this game, but now it's just boring and not any good new furniture.

What the heck is yalls problem. In real life, I pretty much ****. But when I get on habbo its like being a whole different person. You can be someone your not. On habbo I'm one of the most popular people. But in real life I get teased and beat up. (I really am a girl, even if people mistake me 4 a punching bag.) Habbo is my own little escape. Without it, id probably have commited suicide by now.

-reply by Annalisa