xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
habbopixelz

My Cat Kitty

Here is my cat.

Posted Image

Unfortunately he is no longer with us. You can check out His Story here. Warning: There is music when the page opens, but a button to turn it off.

I miss him terribly as he had a very unique personality. He went where he pleased, and pleased everybody wherever he went. His name was Fonzarelli. Fonzie for short.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

oh! so cute! I used to have a cat and because I have no scanner I can't show you his picture.Well he was a ginger coloured simese cat whose name was kathmandu (mandu) for short. He would run up to me when I clap my hands, and hates cat food, so every week we have to buy some mince for him to eat. When I went to another country to visit relatives, mandu was left with the neighbours but became very sick. three days after I came back my beloved cat's body was found buried under hedge trimmings. I plan to get a new cat but not really convenient right now (school etc)

oh! so cute! I used to have a cat and because I have no scanner I can't show you his picture.Well he was a ginger coloured simese cat whose name was kathmandu (mandu) for short. He would run up to me when I clap my hands, and hates cat food, so every week we have to buy some mince for him to eat. When I went to another country to visit relatives, mandu was left with the neighbours but became very sick. three days after I came back my beloved cat's body was found buried under hedge trimmings. I plan to get a new cat but not really convenient right now (school etc)

I have cats: Malu, Liriel and Aisha. Malu and Liriel are lovely tuxedo's cats and Aisha is a black cat. (sorry about my english, but I'm brazilian and I can speak portuguese and french better than english).

But, photos speaks by itself. Aren't they cutes?

Malu, is this elegant cat
post-50878-1191120345_thumb.jpg

Liriel, Malu's daughter is this fat cat
post-50878-1191120391_thumb.jpg

Aisha, is also Malu's daughter
post-50878-1191120611_thumb.jpg
Edited by petsecia (see edit history)

Hi There.I've been wondering if you could help me in one way or another.You see on the 15th of December 2006, I had to have my beautiful cat Tibby put to sleep which broke my heart to do.And a few night's ago now I had this Dream of me and Tibby together, do you think that My Tibby was telling me that he's fine and still near to me.So could you tell me what it meant.If you don't know what it meant, do you know of someone that would know what my Dream meant.Thank you.Best Wishes To You.From Joan Taylor.England.

Now that's a good looking cat! And for me that's saying a lot, cause I'm not really a cat person.I got a new cat last week myself. He's a big orange cat, a tom, and much to my surprize, so far he's staying around. I was afraid that because he was the only cat on the place, he may take off, but so far so good. This isn't exactly the safest place in the world for a cat to live. Mouse hunting is very good, but well, with all the dogs.........Oddly enough though, even with all the dogs here, the last cat I had got killed when the cow kicked the milk stand over on it.

I love black cats. I had one once but he got sick when he was only 3 weeks old and died, later another kitten (like his sister) dies after being hit by acar and there is now only one left out of the 3 kittens. The name of the one that is alive is Spike and he loves to go out and catch a mouse then bring it to the front door and let it run around then he jumps on it, he keeps doing that unti the mouse dies, then he eats the whole thing. One day he came back with a hedgehog, he somehow maged to rip it's skin of, then he ate it! I don't know why he still hunts for for food, I feed him every day. I now have 2 cats and 2 kittens, along with 4 dogs and a pup. The pup loves to chase the kittens all over the garden.

I love black cats. I had one once but he got sick when he was only 3 weeks old and died, later another kitten (like his sister) dies after being hit by acar and there is now only one left out of the 3 kittens. The name of the one that is alive is Spike and he loves to go out and catch a mouse then bring it to the front door and let it run around then he jumps on it, he keeps doing that unti the mouse dies, then he eats the whole thing. One day he came back with a hedgehog, he somehow maged to rip it's skin of, then he ate it! I don't know why he still hunts for for food, I feed him every day. I now have 2 cats and 2 kittens, along with 4 dogs and a pup. The pup loves to chase the kittens all over the garden.

Welcome to Xisto Red eyes. Always good to see other pet owners here. What kind of dog/puppy do you have?
I have allways wondered about the cats killing instinct. No matter how well fed they are, many will still hunt and kill small rodents. Since my main reason for having a cat is for rodent control I'm glad they do, but it is a curious thing.
My new cat is still here and seems to be pretty content. I did have a monent of concern for his welfare yesterday when he followed me out into the goats part of the barn though. The Komondors are kinda "iffy" about cats. If a goat had of stepped on him and he swatted it and made it bleat, it probably would of been all over for him.

Here is my cat.

Posted Image

Unfortunately he is no longer with us. You can check out His Story here. Warning: There is music when the page opens, but a button to turn it off.

I miss him terribly as he had a very unique personality. He went where he pleased, and pleased everybody wherever he went. His name was Fonzarelli. Fonzie for short.

That is so sad I read your story and it made me cry. A lot of stories about animals getting hurt or dying make me cry easy. Well, I Know no cat could ever replace Fonzie in your heart. He is with you in your heart. :) *Cry* -Kagome Higurashi

My cat also recently passed away but it was his time to go. I'm still new to these forums and wasn't sure how to upload a photo sorry! He was the strangest cat i've ever known but he was also brilliant for it - he couldnt catch mice, he was not graceful at all, if he walked on a windowledge he would knock everything off and then fall off himself and give you a wounded look if you laughed! He was also very affectionate and would follow me around for hours on end and if you sat down he would give you 'kisses' by rubbing the side of his face against yours. He was a real character and is very much missed but he was getting on - 16 years and starting to feel it, so i'm sure he is happier now and free from pain.

sorry to hear about your cat. 16 years of lots of lovin' is a good life. i had my cat run away about a year ago. this cat was strange in the sense that if i threw a small object, usually a rolled up ball of paper, it would fetch and bring it back. my wife recently brought home a stray. another very interesting kitten. i think it was only about 4 weeks old when she surprised me with it but surprisingly very smart in every way. my golden retriever puppy i just got for christmas and "gypsy" play tag and hide and seek all the time. it's funny to watch. they are also both never afraid to attack eachother playfully. after they are all pooped out, they sleep together like best buddies.

losing a pet after 16 years is like losing a family member and i know exactly how it feels. they can never be replaced, but i think there is a cat out there that is going to be missing a lot of love and attention if you decide not to get another one

My cat also recently passed away but it was his time to go. I'm still new to these forums and wasn't sure how to upload a photo sorry! He was the strangest cat i've ever known but he was also brilliant for it - he couldnt catch mice, he was not graceful at all, if he walked on a windowledge he would knock everything off and then fall off himself and give you a wounded look if you laughed! He was also very affectionate and would follow me around for hours on end and if you sat down he would give you 'kisses' by rubbing the side of his face against yours. He was a real character and is very much missed but he was getting on - 16 years and starting to feel it, so i'm sure he is happier now and free from pain.

My friends have a cat named Kitty! :D But the cat doesn't seem to mind.That's a cool black cat... I love cats cause they're independent and super cute but I've never been able to have one because everyone else in my family is allergic. :DWhen I move out maybe I'll get my own "Kitty." :)

Edited by cangor (see edit history)