xisto Community
odomike

Help With A .rar File In Ftp Server Cannot unrar the file.

I uploaded a .rar file into my FTP but I cant unrar it. I have uploaded it before in zip format but I think it got curropted so I reuploaded again. is theren a way to unrar this file?I am concerned about this because it took me quite some to manage to upload it using a very slow internet connection. I need help here please,.

As far as I know, it has to be unrared as it is uploaded - you can't upload it and then unrar it separately. However, Net2FTP has a load of features and may well be able to unrar or unzip anything you've uploaded. Check it out and see if it helps.

Rar files can't be unrar'd. You need to zip it and unzip it via the control panel.

thats too bad for me then. which means I will have to pass through the long wait of allowing my ftp client to slowly upload everything again (that is, if there are no time-outs).