xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

How To Make The Most Of Your Eyes

Okay, so if you're a girly girl like me you LOVE makeup :XD: and like experimenting with it :) so i came up with the following advice on how to make your eyse stand out.

Here's how:
Apply a light and shimmery shade of eyeshadow to your eyelids
LIGHTLY brush a slightly darker tone of eyeshadow between the crease and your eyebrow
In the crease, apply a dark shade of eyeshadow
Apply eyeliner. Start thicket towards the outside and get thinner as you work your way in
Apply mascarra

You can also try falsies (fake eyelashes)! They are pretty fashionable in Asian countries like Taiwan and Japan. Shu Uemura has really fanciful ones, but you can also get them cheaper in some accessories shops that do sell costume jewellery and make-up. Some falsies look natural, just longer than your own lashes, so you can wear them to do everyday day stuff. Others come with things like sequinnes and feathers and are great for parties or a night out. And you don't have to bother with mascara if you use fake lashes.And let's not forget colored contact lenses and defining contact lenses that make your eyes look bigger. Acuvue Define is a fine example of a contact lens that gives the illusion of larger eyes.

Edited by bishoujo (see edit history)

Also, lining your ENTIRE eye with eyeliner can make them appear smaller. Experiment with which parts you should line and which you should let be. I line my entire upper lid, allowing the line to get thicker at the outer corner, and then I line just the very outside edge on my lower lid. It gives a very nice cat eye effect without the "wing", that can easily be smudged if you're not careful.

Okay, so if you're a girly girl like me you LOVE makeup :D and like experimenting with it :P so i came up with the following advice on how to make your eyse stand out.
Here's how:Apply a light and shimmery shade of eyeshadow to your eyelids
LIGHTLY brush a slightly darker tone of eyeshadow between the crease and your eyebrow
Apply eyeliner. Start thicket towards the outside and get thinner as you work your way in
Apply mascarra

haha hey! i do that too!! except i curl the eyelashes then add mascara, and eyeliner =)

its truly amazing what makeup can do!!

mmm any help with fundation, as in any brands that wont clog your face??

Black eyeliner makes your eyes look narrower, but white eyeliner makes them look larger. White eyeliner is very usfull if you want to get larger eyes.

Okay, so if you're a girly girl like me you LOVE makeup :) and like experimenting with it :( so i came up with the following advice on how to make your eyse stand out.
Here's how:Apply a light and shimmery shade of eyeshadow to your eyelids
Apply mascarra

ok so its all good if you like to doll yourself up but im a guy and it dont come into my list of things to do if you no what i meen

what i wanna no is as follows

i am 21 years old and looking to fly an air craft in the military but i have the problem or being slightly colorblind
so i am not allowd to fly a plane but i can suposidly fly a chopper.

but as i cant join for a year im beggining to wounder if my eyes are going to get to bad to fly by the time im allowd to join next year as i in myself notice that
as the months progress my eye sight seems to be getting slightly worse.

i no first hand that they wont allw you to fly in the army if you have had lazer eye ops but i want to no if there is anny outher way to improve your eyesight without the use of ops. i thaught to ask here as it is a subject about eyes and although not directly connected with eyesight it is somewhat to do with what i wish to no more that annywhere eles ive found.