xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kadak10

Tribal Wars Conquer the world (or at least your corner)

Tribal wars is a hugely online game that is free, or you can pay and get a nicer interface, either way, you can still do everything for free that you can as a member, but it will take a little more brain power.

You start off with one small village, and have 5 days to grow until you are big enough to defend yourself. You have 3 resources, Wood, Clay, and Iron, and each of those has a respective building to gather that resource IE. for wood, its your Timber Camp. As you increase these in level you get more resources per hour. Then you can start building more buildings, which in turn unlock more buildings. This will eventually lead to you building an army, and a nobleman. A nobleman is one of the most important, and expensive, item in the game. It allows you to take over another persons village. This is how you grow, make noblemen, and attack other villages until it falls under your loyalty. You then begin again, growing up that village until you can get another nobleman. With each nobleman built and each village you conquer, it costs more and more to build a nobleman. Eventually it will take you a week just to afford 1 nobleman. Luckily for newer members to the game, defense is favored hugely over offense in the game, as you cant combine troops from two different villages into 1 attack, but you can send multiple support units to a village, all adding together. You could have thousands of troops protecting a village, but you can only have 1 villages worth of attackers. Seems unbalanced, but it keeps the very strong people from being able to take out smaller onces with just a thought about it. Each world is huge, and new worlds are added all the time. You can also join tribes which will support you, and each tribe gets its own free forum to deal with, and leaders can give out privileges to other people. While this seems like a war based game, alot of the time, its more diplomacy by having ties to bigger, stronger people. You wont attack someone if you know someone 100 times your size is protecting him. So that means that forging alliances between people and tribes is a huge thing in this game, and when attacking comes down to it, its usually quite a big clash...

Check it out for free at https://www.tribalwars.net/

I've played that game before and I know a few other people who play it as well. I played it for about a week or two, and it really got boring. You just take attack, get attacked, just rebuild, and the cycle repeats itself.

It sounds very interesting. Sounds like one of the most advanced browser-based games out there. It also reminds me of starcraft, except its not real time. In Starcraft you have to build things to get resources to build other things that make troops. You can have alliances and the goal is to destroy the enemy(s). But as mojo said, most of those games get boring after you get over the beginning awesomeness of the game.

Yes, it does get monotonous, and its nothing like starcraft. At all. Its all text, and some of the most exciting stuff is forging alliances. I mean, one of the common games played is counting. Yes, counting. Like to 1 Million. Then you get some resources, and everyone goes yay!

TW = the best browser game on earth!Tribal Wars

To me, TW is the best game on earth. Ever since I got academy, I got 3 villages and it started to get even more exciting. So far, I have 3 10,000 pt  villages and all of them have plenty of troops. I'm in the strongest tribe in that continent. I love attcking people, but when they attck me, I get mad so I attck them back with my whole army. I hope more people will join TW and I also hope that they become my... FARM!

-reply by eagleye454