xisto Community
allfanged1

The State Of Trap17 Some Things Are Getting Pretty Annoying Here

How exactly happened where I am so hated personally here?

hahaha yea, this was funny......and true....

buffalohelp goes on to say that there is NO FREE SPEECH on this forum. he's right. ESPECIALLY if you call him self rightious. you will be BANNED

Why is that you take every chance you get to place fault at me? Is it because I could not manage the board like you? Is it because I warned you for your choice of words? A personal comments that constantly finds one particular, singling out one person is not the behavior of a loyal member of this forum.

To quote your words regarding another member you so adamantly critiqued,

in almost ever thread, this guys has slandered peoples names ever since he was a new user here. if it was just talking about a belief and putting down that belief, that is one thing. but people down people over and over is ridiculous. i have talked to other people who feel the same way. at the very least, he needs to be warned about his behavior. everyone is tired of listening to his garbage of insults over and over again repeatedly

Before you do one thing and say another, take a look at your true feelings towards me and decide: does your dislike comes from the fact that I don't drink (because you posted in the chat that you don't trust me because I don't drink) or does your dislike comes from I am not present regularly at this forum? I seriously don't know what's your beef with me.

I don't know your how your life is like but I work 10+ hours a day and travel 2-3 days a week attending lectures and symposiums. While I try to visit our forum on a regular basis, I only log in if I receive a PM these days. All pressing supports were diverted to Xisto - Support but any discussions to problems are handled in this forum. Moderators have the forum cultivated. Members report/PM posts that require attentions, such as this one I received in my PM. I answer, or at least try to answer, all PMs I receive as kindly as possible.

I get the feeling that you have been campaigning against me gathering members at your side who share similar opinions. When I disabled your posting ability for 4 days your claims of being banned caused such a ruckus in the forum. And you did a good job. If a loyal member to the forum wants an admin out of the forum I suppose that's the way it goes.

Call me tyrant, call me "free speech" blocker. I am sure it all true when a loyal member accuses another member regardless of the evidence. What makes a better admin: Is it the way he/she is logged in often and long? Is it how many members have him/her as their friends? You posted such questions and sorry that I couldn't give these to you. My words are not as complex and impressive as yours and my popularity was never that good. I demanded no respect blindly. But I gave as many chances it took to help a member out with his/her hosting issues.

It seems like no one of admins are justified in your eyes. And while I observed your opinions for a while I have stayed away from causing confrontation, yet you continue to let your personal feelings towards me known time after time.

Maybe you take pleasure of making me feel bad. I am sad that I am at the receiving end of your wrath. It causes me great stress knowing that when I log in you have said something malice about me. And each day I wonder why I keep coming back. I thought I graduated from high school bullies but I suppose life is not done with its sadistic joke. And when I have to think twice and check with another admin about warning a member, that's when a member is better than admins.

I'm sure you will be answering my post line by line dissecting it to show me how wrong I am. And you will teach me a thing or two. After all, you are much wiser than what I know about the forum and life. I never doubted that. I never refuted that. All I asked of you was to work with me in making this forum continue to mark its presence in Google's world. I would have never thought that I would become such a thorn in your sight.

first of all, i am not going to disect your words here in public. it's inappropriate since this isn't the ventdo i have a problem? yea. i have a BIG problem. i care too much. that's my problem.do i place fault on you? YES! do i place fault on opaque? YES! do i place fault on the mods? YES! do i place fault on the members which includes me? YES!so why do i target you? because i think your a hypocrite is between your words and actions. i don't like it personally. other people may not notice, but i do. i notice a lot that goes on here and i notice a lot about people in general. it's what could have made me a good mod here even if i didn't want the responsibility knowing i would make mistakes.i sent you a pm once so we can talk through things. offer is still open in PRIVATE because believe it or not, i don't want to target you. but you ARE an admin and with power comes responsibility. isn't that what you always promote? so i will be awaiting your pm so we can discuss me issues and YOUR issues further.on a side note, i still remember the past when when you and opaque and others were so understanding towards me. i will never forget it. meant a lot to me and i am still here. i learned a lot back then. so all i am saying is that maybe it's time for YOU to learn something new your own self.

do i place fault on you? YES! do i place fault on opaque? YES! do i place fault on the mods? YES! do i place fault on the members which includes me? YES!

Old Chinese verb states:
If you don't have to say something nice don't say it.

Maybe this is not an old verb but if it is it should have been an old Chinese verb.

One of the points is that typed sentences and words on the internet are very easy to be misunderstood. So the real meaning and the mood of the person who typed the words are not clear to the person who reads them. So even when the information is ment positive the reader can consider them like negative, unjust and criticism.

To mahesh2k.

It seems mahesh2k is right. The result of bumping this old topic seems to open some old wounds.

Off topic: There are some different sides related to reactions of an old topic. I opened a new topic to discuss the different opinions about old topics. On the other hand I have the impression that all of my posts and topics are right to the point. At least they are ment to be of a very high quality. For my defense I state that it seems the Similar topics window in this forum confuses me. It seems it is best to ignore this part of the forum. At least for when it comes to react on it.
Edited by inea (see edit history)