xisto Community
Kadak10

Heya

Hey, I'm a new member here and i am a coder whom likes to think he knows lots about html and c++, but unfortunately, only the first is true. I also like to talk about myself in 3rd person from time to time, as it allows me to get a fresh point of view. I enjoy strategy games, first person shooters, and talking about myself in the third person. Did he already mention that? Either way, i hope to have my own website for my tribe on Tribal wars, and learn alot about HTML, CSS and PHP in the process :P

Welcome to trap kadak! You'll love it here. Will loves to speak in the third person as well. And actually, you were speaking in the second person when you said "Did he already mention that?" :P But anyway, welcome, have fun, and post.

Well welcome to Xisto.com the best place for posting and hosting, I would like to point you to the following places and links. Over there is the forum with many useful topics that cover a broad spectrum of thoughts and idea's, and over there is spammer that is about to get suspended from the site and over here is the Xisto Read Me which consists of all the information you will need to know in order to enjoy your stay here on Xisto.

Welcome to trap kadak! You'll love it here. Will loves to speak in the third person as well. And actually, you were speaking in the second person when you said "Did he already mention that?" :P But anyway, welcome, have fun, and post.

Actually, he was talking about himself in the third person because he used "he." Second person would be "you" or "your," while most normal people refer to themselves as "I" or "me," whereas royalty refer to themselves in the plural first person using "we" or "our." For example, the Queen of England might say, "We are displeased with your performance."

Anyways, I'm very happy you've discovered our little niche. It can be quite comfy and fun if you follow the rules. We value quality over quantity, so if you put a little effort into your posts, you'll be able to earn hosting more quickly. We also have a number of tutorials on HTML, CSS, and PHP under the tutorials forum while the sub-forums under Programming often have tips for specific problems and you can also post there if you're having trouble with a particular aspect of coding.

Since you're into FPS games, you should check out TimeShift. I think it should be coming out later this year, around November. My brother's been working really hard on it! :P

Welcome to the Trap and I'll see ya on the forums!

Welcome to Xisto dude and try to be of good conduct in here and everything will be just fine with ya.

Hello Kadak10 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Everybody here is friendly and helpful as you can see. Just remember to follow all the rules etc and you will be a fine addition to our Trap 17 family. If you have need help, you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. But then, I would guess you have read all that by now. :P See you around the boards. :P