xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
musicfreak

Superbad US movie funny

Maybe Superbad is not a bad move if I see it. It stars Arrested Development's Michael Cera is the main protagonist. I'm not found of R-Rated sex-oriented comedies though. I don't know if I am going to plan to see it.

I saw this film yesterday and it was for me pretty hilarious.I saw it only in CAM quality and no subtitles,then sometimes I didn't know what the f*ck they are talking about :XD:Superbad is about two things: the first is friendship, the second is alcohol. The movie is very well made on several levels because it explores both aspects while cleverly disguising them with laugh out loud humor. Superbad centers around Seth and Evan who need to get alcohol for a party so they can get the girls of their dreams. This basic plot line allows for some intensely hilarious situations, many of them centering around their friend Fogell or "McLovin" and his experience with two policemen.The film is very honest about itself and while the language and sexual explicitness is pumped up to a very high level, it depicts several aspects of high school life relatively well. The friendship between Seth and Evan feels real which keeps the film from becoming a cesspool of sex jokes and drugs. It also takes a very negative stance on alcohol, as apparent in the final scenes of the movie.The film does not contain a great deal of nudity, but the sexual dialog is stretched to a maximum. The dialog becomes almost gratuitous at parts, but usually offers some very funny moments. There is not a weak link in the cast, Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Seth Rogen and others do a great job as does director Greg Mattola on his first big project.Superbad is a pleasant mix of witty humor, gross out jokes, and surprising devotion to it's morals. It achieves something more than just a funny movie, following in the footsteps of Knocked Up and Forty Year Old Virgin, although this time with a very different feel. It if nothing else is incredibly funny and offers some great future talent both in front of and behind the camera.

One of the funniest movies I've ever seen! Oh man... I couldn't stop laughing! It was great. Not only was the subject matter pretty comical, but the way it was delivered was just superb. The thing that makes it so great is that it's not just dumb humor. The movie is just FULL of smart comedy and quality (although a bit trashy) dialogue. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you should go see it.

I have yet to see the movie but I did find this immensely funny interview on youtube. Many people say its staged, personally I'm not sure either way so don't start yelling at me what it really is, all i know is its pretty hilarious. Just a quick warning: It does have some mild language so some of you might consider it nsfw.

This has become one of my all time favorite movies. It is great, with a lot of dirty humor. I have seen it 4 times, and the movie did not fail to make me laugh any of those times.

This film covers territory that loads of films have covered before; it's the last week of high school and everyone wants to get drunk and have sex and confess their undying love for each other (American Pie, Can't Hardly Wait, etc etc). HOWEVER! It does it in the same sort of low budget random way as Napoleon Dynamite which is pretty much the best film ever, GAWD!The highlight of the film for me is when the nerdy guy (McLOVIN!) is walking down the corridor staring at a girls whale tail and she turns round and catches him and he goes "it's ten to three" and she just stares at him. and he's like BOLT! and shimmies off down the corridor. OH OH AND WHEN THE FAT GUY GETS PERIOD ON HIS LEG!This film makes me miss being underage, when being drunk was new, and having sex was exciting. Now both things are kind of standard procedure.