xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

Advertising On Trap17 how? where? what? when?

most of the pages that have the text ads in the iframe, if you scroll down the iframe there is 1 link at the bottom that says "Your ad here", but it links you here, so You would be dealing with a different company that Xisto sells ad-space to. The link has an ID in it, so It most likely will only be for trap 17, but I don't know, I haven't looked at the site. Your link may show up on many sites that Adbrite buys ad-space from. Good luck!

P.S. If you want to advertise something, I'd go with google's adsence, It's fast, easy, and it's google!

Use Google's AdWords for advertising your site it'll fetch you good results and also advertising in Xisto is also a googd option as we have a huge user base here.

Most ads that appear on another site are usually handled by third parties. The most popular atm would be the Google ad-sense. But as for Xisto, the earlier posts above pretty much have it covered by who does the advertising for Xisto (going by the dedicated link).

cragllo would have known that by now. :lol: he was made moderator since, and this thread has long been forgotten since 2004.anyway, since this is an old post which has been answered already, this will be closed.