xisto Community
htdefiant

Posting Restriction

Strange your the second person to mention having problems in that forum this week, I would say it is a glitch and if you haven't done so already just refresh your browser while in that forum and see if it fixes it or not.

From the Index Page, and the details listed on the Description for the Internet Forum, which includes the Website Design and Discussion sub-forums:

Notice! This forum is now strictly monitored. This section is reserved for Member Level 1 or higher. This is to prevent unwanted spam advertisement by just passing bystanders. Thank you.

Posting new Topics will require that a Moderator reviews the Topic and makes it Visible, in a fashion similar to the Tutorial Forum.
This is required to avoid situations were the Topics being posted there are less than desirable, ie: advertising sites from off-site has been a problem lately.

I made the description while under the impression that our forum board had a setting to restrict posting until X amount of number... but it turns out it was my other forum and not Xisto :PSo, after much deliberation with OpaQue we decided to make it moderator approval only (as jlhaslip explained). Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your understanding on Xisto's struggle to make our forum spam free.

Ah okay then. I also had a problem with this forum. Not knowing it needs moderator approval is slightly confusing.Perhaps a good idea would be to put "topics won't show until approved" or something similar in that description as well!