xisto Community
techclave

Weight Reduction

am almost 100kgs in weight. i want to reduce my weight drastically. i am now trying it by not eating anything in the afternoon for lunch. but i feel very tired if i dont eat anything. am in hostel so going for yoga class or weight reduction classes is not possible. i feel very ashamed sometimes because of my weight when others tease me. is there any way i can reduce weight without straining too much... any suggestions are welcome,. thank you.(am very sorry... only after posting this topic i found out that there is another forum dedicated for weight reduction. anyway please help me)

Edited by techclave (see edit history)

Ok, you could start with taking slimming tea. It is a fast way to slim down.Now to stay slim is another kettle of fish. You may need to cut down on all fatty foods. Watch what you eat. Try and walk around as much as you can for short distances - a sedentary lifestyle encourages weight gain.That should help.

i shall tell you the way which worked in my case..walk(brisk) in morning for around 1 hr but its important you walk fast..after that come home and take i full glass lemon juice(look below) .. take one complete glass of water heat it for some time so that it becomes mild warm add a pinch of salt 2 spoon of lemon juice 1 spoon of suger free i am doing these two exercises daily for about 6 weeks and nothing else ,also have controlled my deit i have stopped eating rice ,, i have reduced 6 kgs of weight

am almost 100kgs in weight. i want to reduce my weight drastically.
i am now trying it by not eating anything in the afternoon for lunch. but i feel very tired if i dont eat anything. am in hostel so going for yoga class or weight reduction classes is not possible.

i feel very ashamed sometimes because of my weight when others tease me. is there any way i can reduce weight without straining too much... any suggestions are welcome,. thank you.

(am very sorry... only after posting this topic i found out that there is another forum dedicated for weight reduction. anyway please help me)

one more important thing as you told you have stopped eating food its not a good idea a, this will make you tired and will also effect your metabolism activity , you must eat your diet at regular intervals and in small qauntity also remember dont skip your lunch because you are active in day time and this can easily digest your lunch what you could do is eat less or nothing before bed (dinner ) what i do is i take my dinner at 7 30 then do my daily works till 10 and then sleep .

Ok, you could start with taking slimming tea. It is a fast way to slim down.
Now to stay slim is another kettle of fish. You may need to cut down on all fatty foods. Watch what you eat. Try and walk around as much as you can for short distances - a sedentary lifestyle encourages weight gain.

That should help.

Thank you kuuldot...! But can you please explain me what exactly is slimming tea?

I am in India. will it be available in India? i want something which is not very costly... please help me...

i shall tell you the way which worked in my case..
walk(brisk) in morning for around 1 hr but its important you walk fast..
after that come home and take i full glass lemon juice(look below) ..
take one complete glass of water heat it for some time so that it becomes mild warm
add a pinch of salt
2 spoon of lemon juice
1 spoon of suger free
i am doing these two exercises daily for about 6 weeks and nothing else ,also have controlled my deit i have stopped eating rice ,,

i have reduced 6 kgs of weight

but as i have already mentioned, i am staying in hostel. so it is not possible to make that lemon jiuce. anyway thankyou very much for your reply. i will be very happy if you could please tell me any other option i can follow....

isn't there anybody who can help me out...I have been waiting for so long for someone to come out with a viable solution for my problem. Please Xisto users, please help me get rid of my obesity. please...

Cycling is a great way to see the outdoors, take in the fresh air, or simply get around town. It’s also an efficient way to burn some extra calories and build lean body mass. Depending on your body weight and the intensity of your ride, you will probably burn some where between 400 and 500 calories on a one hour bicycling trip.
The motion of bicycling, especially uphill and high intensity cycling, is a great way to develop lean body mass. As both the large (quadriceps and hamstring) and small (calf) muscles of the legs work, they become stronger and more developed. The beauty of developing lean body mass is that it not only makes the body look leaner and stronger, but it raises the resting metabolic rate. The higher your resting metabolic rate, the more calories you burn even at rest.

So eight hours after your bike ride, sitting on your couch, you’re still burning extra calories!

Bicycling also works to strengthen the core region of the body, the abdominal and back muscles. A strong “core” is essential for good balance and posture, and beneficial for activities of daily living such as lifting groceries, carrying children and doing yard work.
Cycling for Weight Loss

* Eliminating Roadblocks to Weight Loss

If weight loss is your objective, cycling can be very beneficial. A gradual weight loss of approximately one pound a week is a wise goal. Gradual weight loss helps to maintain lean body mass (remember sitting on the couch burning calories?) and will greatly increase your chance of long term success. People who lose a great deal of weight quickly, often through deprivation-type diets, are very likely to regain the pounds within the first year.

Eliminating or burning 3500 calories will result in a weight loss of one pound. Assuming that you burn approximately 500 calories on a one hour bicycle ride, a daily ride would equal a one pound weight loss after just one week!

One side note about lifestyle changes: they are best made one at a time. If daily physical activity is a new part of your life, deny the urge to make too many other changes until the daily activity is established. Oftentimes people attempt to reform themselves in dramatic and unrealistic ways and the outcome is doomed for failure. (Consider some of your past New Year’s resolutions.) In other words, it is probably not a good idea to start exercising, give up sugar, caffeine and cigarettes all at the same time.

Once you have established a regular cycling routine and are reaping the benefits of feeling stronger and healthier, you may want to make some small dietary changes. The key to a healthy diet is increasing whole foods (fruits, vegetables, whole grains and other foods that are naturally whole and unprocessed) and decreasing processed foods. Eating a diet rich with fruits, vegetables and whole grains will support the loss of extra pounds while fueling your body on cycling excursions.

In time, cycling will help you to feel stronger, leaner and more positive about your body. If you continue with daily activity and healthful eating, a better body is a sure thing.

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy must be in QUOTE tags. Please check the readme and BBCodes.

one thing ive done is core training. this helps out a lot, you lose a lot of belly fat within a couple of weeks. There are videos that you can watch that are focused on just core training. Let me tell you, its not easy AT ALL! It will be very tiring but you got to push yourself to make it all happen! Sometimes there are channels on T.V. which air on a specific time that you can watch in your very own home for free. You should go out and look for something like this, if not, then just google some info on stuff in this topic and you will get results with some workouts that you can do on your spare time!

yeah... am trying out cycling now. i cycle everyday uphill and then back down hill for almost 1 hour. i am trying ot to eat much for lunch. but that is making feel sick to sit in the after session classes. so i am trying to stop starving much in afternoon. i am also told by many people that drinking lemon juice with warm water every day in the morning will be very usefull. anybody has any opinion on this?

am almost 100kgs in weight. i want to reduce my weight drastically.
i am now trying it by not eating anything in the afternoon for lunch. but i feel very tired if i dont eat anything. am in hostel so going for yoga class or weight reduction classes is not possible.

i feel very ashamed sometimes because of my weight when others tease me. is there any way i can reduce weight without straining too much... any suggestions are welcome,. thank you.

(am very sorry... only after posting this topic i found out that there is another forum dedicated for weight reduction. anyway please help me)

5 years ago my weight was 88 Kg. My hight is 1.76 m so was was over weigt. I wen to see my doctor who took my blood pressure and checked my colesterol level. Both were very highI then ndecided to join a gym and do some dieate. In 3 months I lost 4 kg. Now my weight is 72 kg. I go to the gym at least 3 times a week for 2 hours. I still drink but I eat sensibly. This is the only way to stay fit. consistace is the secreat.

Alfonso :rolleyes:

Watch what you eat. Don't eat too many fatty foods, but don't feel like you're letting yourself down if you treat yourself once in a while, just not too regularly.This part is important, DON'T SKIP MEALS!! If you do that you'll just end up feeling hungry later and will find yourself snacking on junk, which is not good.Do a bit of light excersize maybe 3 times a week. Just a walk around for 20 minutes, or longer if you feel like it. Maybe a jog if you want.Hope you find all of this information usefull.Liam