xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unys

What The Best Thing To Study Online

Hello guys,I want you to talk here about what the best thing that you can study online, I know that there are so many stuff available on the networks, but there are so many people need to know if there some thing can study it online and have a diploma, take me as an example, I want to study language java and I want to have a diploma...

Hello guys,

I want you to talk here about what the best thing that you can study online, I know that there are so many stuff available on the networks, but there are so many people need to know if there some thing can study it online and have a diploma, take me as an example, I want to study language java and I want to have a diploma...

Hi unys,

In my opinion, study online has two conveniencies for me.

1. Save big time. The research shows that the online education saves up to 30% of time than the traditional education.

2. I can learn it in the time by myself. I could arrange the learning schedule by meself.

Welcome for your advices!

Sabrina

Hello!Well, personally, I have never studied anything online really, but I can suggest you some stuffs though. Ive only studied online stuffs for myself but not for a diploma but I presume its about the same?!So... I would say that studying a language basics for writing and reading is pretty good for online courses, but once you are done with this, you are better to go somewhere with talking practices because this is really needed in order to own a language...Programming like C++ or any other languages or even web languages like html php mysql and so on...So well, all the stuffs you have to learn to type or read are good stuffs to learn online since you are not really needing a teacher to explain you step by step like in mathematics =DGood luck!Tim.

Hello there
Micro$oft has something called the IT Academy, of course it's not free :)
https://imagineacademy.microsoft.com/migrationRedirect/ITA

And if you want to get a diploma in Java you might as well pass the a Sun Certified Java Programmer exam, you can use a software like pass4sure to study for it and then you look for a Prometric testing center in your city to take the exam.

Once certified the odds of getting a job as programmer increase, so does you salary. Professionals who are certified earn 58% more then those who aren't.

Hello thereMicro$oft has something called the IT Academy, of course it's not free :)
https://imagineacademy.microsoft.com/migrationRedirect/ITA

And if you want to get a diploma in Java you might as well pass the a Sun Certified Java Programmer exam, you can use a software like pass4sure to study for it and then you look for a Prometric testing center in your city to take the exam.

Once certified the odds of getting a job as programmer increase, so does you salary. Professionals who are certified earn 58% more then those who aren't.

There are many Organization providing Online Education and Learning Language like Java. And These Organizations also Offer Diploma. But the main thing is that how we found a reputable Organization for this purpose?

If you are planning to take up a learning program online, you should consider an associate's or bachelor's degree program from an online university. The University of Phoenix offers degree programs at the associate's, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral level. The Capella University and the Northwestern University offer online programs too. Online degree programs may seem like a walk in the park but they need a lot of discipline to stay focused. A lot of students don't have the ability to stay self-determined and drop out with a sour taste so you would hear a lot of negative remarks about online learning institutions and their learning programs. Online learning is a means of getting to take up learning programs without having to put life on a hold - you don't have to five up your day job, you get to spend time with your family. and you do not have to find somebody to watch the dog while you are at class.

Talking about JAVA for example, I would look for online resources for self-study first. That would only work if you're that type of learners who can direct and decipline their own learning route.Once I'm at a good level I would start looking for online diploma.I wouldn't start with the cerrtificate courses right from the beginning.