xisto Community
sweetcat

Do You Own A Truck Or A Car why do you have the vehical u have

Yes i do have a truck it is a chevy s10 i bought it for 500 bucks i use it to go to work and it saves me a lot of money on gas thats the main reason i bought it its not the best looking truck in the world and it dont run great but it gets me from point a to point b and dosent take much gas to fill it up thank god because these prices r getting outrageous .

I have a 2004 Toyota Celica GTS and i love this car. I have put on new rims, body kits, spoiler, tinted windows, turbo, new head lights, and much more to say but ill say that i put a nice sound system in it ;3

My garage:1969 Chevrolet Camaro = Slightly modified; less than 100k miles; mint condition; Small Block 350, Dual Flows1992 Nissan Sentra = Radiator needs to be fixed before I turn around and sell it. Heavy damage to the front end (I didn't do it)1994 Chevrolet Cavalier RS = Mild rust due to the salted roads in Flint, Michigan. Custom paint job. Spending around $5,000 for custom paint job, as well as artwork.1990s Pontiac Bonneville SSE = Mild damage. 1980s Chevrolet Cheyenne = My grandfather's truck.. Trying to keep it in good condition. Needs to be repainted.1980s Mitsubishi Pickup = Blown transmission... been to lazy to call a tow truck to remove it.That's about all the vehicles at my house.

I have a 2004 Toyota Celica GTS and i love this car. I have put on new rims, body kits, spoiler, tinted windows, turbo, new head lights, and much more to say but ill say that i put a nice sound system in it ;3

Aren't those things FWD?

I have a mini (1981) and a suzuki bandit 250 (1993).
Plans are to get an R32 Skyline with RB20DET (or S15 *drool*) and a quick bike, like an RF900 or GSX600R =)
Technically shouldn't get a coupe, but I want a hot car!

Posted Image

My brother owns Peugeot 106. So i drive it a lot, when he lets me :P

We have the car just for show off maybe. B)

I really love this car, it's fast enough for me, it's big enough for me. Oh, actually, i would be happy if i drive the most ugly car in the world, but just to drive it. In my country, people can't drive car until they are 18, and than, you must drive 2 years with older one, and then alone.

I hate this crappy macedonian rules. I wish the way would be like in the other countries. On 16 years, start driving a car.

Edited by Ike_ve (see edit history)

I am driving a Suzuki Swift at the moment. And hey, it is likewise here. No driving below the age of 18. But i think that rule is justifiable. I cant imagine a teen, hot-blooded and full of adrenalina, behind the wheels of a Burgatti or Lambourghini. Not to say that the moment one is above 18 years old, they will be freed from it.

My way of going...Do You Own A Truck Or A Car

I have a 1994 dark green Jeep Cherokee.  I've had it since I was 18.  My parents got it for me as a graduation gift. I was driving when I was 16, but I only took my mom's car every once and a while.  So, I've had her (my Jeep) for a good while now.  She's never given me any major problems.  I don't know what I'd do when the day finally comes and she no longer can go anywhere.  I haven't been a small car person, but the Mini Cooper has really grown on me.  One of my coworkers used to have one. 

I have couple of cars, i don't have Truck :D I have Mercedes c220, also i have Mercedes 190E :D Than i have Fiat Punto :) I love them, and i drive them when my father gives them to drive :P

Currently, I own a 2003 Honda Civic EX. After having done a ton of research on fuel-economic cars, weeding out the fugly ones, and then refining down by availability, I ended up choosing between a Honda Civic, a Toyota Corolla, and a Chevrolet Cobalt. The Civic was my choice over the others because the Corolla just looked "cute" and was a bit too small, and I couldn't find any Cobalts in standard in the New England area. After snagging the Civic in 2006, I've been pretty happy with it so far aside from my desire to put a small spoiler on it to complete a sportier look. It fits the bill as a good commuter car while having a decent amount of room to cart around my crap. :) I originally wanted a 2006 Honda Civic Si, but I just didn't have the money. One of these days, maybe...