xisto Community
sweetcat

Do You Own A Truck Or A Car why do you have the vehical u have

do you own a truck or a car if you do what make and modle is it and why do you have it

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
This short and brief post is considered spam in our forum. Please review our forum posting rules.

I have a car - an imported Fiat Croma I since it's all I need. I don't need a truck because I don't haul large things that would require a truck. If I owned one it'd be a waste of gasoline in my case.

I had a 93 DSM Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.0 DOHC Turbocharged engine AWD with forged pistons and HKS head with a AEM intake and i sold it yesterday.......yeah lol its sad

I have an '86 Crown Vic. It's great for getting me from Point A to Point B and back. Mostly, I use it to go to and from school. Which reminds me that I should probably think about putting in a stereo system, seeing as I don't have one in there at all. (It would be nice to have some music on the hour-long drive to campus.)But if I had the money, I would buy a pickup. The added ground clearance and tougher suspension system is almost necessary because I live off dirt roads. Passenger cars aren't designed to go off paved roads like pickups are. Oh, and I haul stuff around, so it would be nice to have more space to put all my junk :P

I have a '00 VW Passat station wagen. She's a grocery-getter, but I love her to death. 1.8 Turbocharged 4 banger, soon to have a ECM reprogram. My friends nick-named her "The Bang-Wagen" no explaination is needed, i hope :P

I own a Blue Ford Mustang with a racing stripe and several modifications. If you would like to look at a picture of it, I have one in the "Share a Picture of Your Car" thread. It is very nice looking, with several interior changes which I do not have photographs of, including multiple color leather. It has a V-8 engine.

Edited by the-artistic-bunch (see edit history)

i have a 95 toyota camry. even after 12 years its running great. got over a hundred thousand miles but the engines still completely smooth. It used to be my grandfathers, but he got a newer model. free car. why not?

i have a 95 toyota camry. even after 12 years its running great. got over a hundred thousand miles but the engines still completely smooth. It used to be my grandfathers, but he got a newer model. free car. why not?

i have an BMW 320 Cdi , black color , in 2 doors model ...very nice :)

I just have a small Peugeot 206, but I don't use it too much now that I go to work by train. But I hope I can get the Audi my elder brother has when he buys a new one, although I'm not sure because it wastes more gasoline. :) It amazes me that in the question "truck" was before "car". I don't think it's so usual to own a truck... even in the US. :P

In todays modern era one can't live without cars they are the necessities thats why i have car.......... :P

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

Here in Brazil i have: Chevrolet Vectra 2007Ford EcosportVw GolToyota HyluxEach one for a member of my family, we dont live without cars, to goes to a supermarket, we have to go by car, to go to a mall, we have to go by car...

I have a car - an imported Fiat Croma I since it's all I need. I don't need a truck because I don't haul large things that would require a truck. If I owned one it'd be a waste of gasoline in my case.

Oh cool, we have a Fiat X19 and a Spider! None of them running at this time, but I really did love the X19 when it was running. So fun to drive! And you would be surprised at how much stuff I could pack in it.

Could you post a picture of your Croma, I'd love to see it, haven't heard of that one?

We have a little cracker box car, a 95 Ford Aspire. I just love that 40 mpg. It's a great car, and has been very good to us, very few problems, and amazingly enough, it now has well over 250,000 miles on it. And they have been hard miles too. We completely removed the back seat, and that gained us a pretty fair amount of cargo space. After all, I haul puppies and not people so the back seat wasn't needed anyway. I can get 5 medium pet taxi's in the back. More if I use a few smaller crates. I have had nearly 1/2 a ton of feed in it a few times, though it does drive a bit squirly with that much weight in the back. We also have a small 4X8 flat trailer we pull behind it and have hauled a lot of feed and stuff on that. Even put the 4 wheeler on the trailer and haul it. Sounds like I need a truck doesn't it? Wish they would make a pickup that got 40 mpg, I'd buy one.
I am sure gonna miss this little car when it finally dies.

Notice from rvalkass:

Merged double posts. Remember there is an Edit button below your posts. Use that to add to your post if no-one else has replied :o

We've got a '91 Toyota pickup extended cab SR5 model. It's used to get around when the snow is high, like it is now, and to haul stuff around like the ATV or composted sheep manure or whatever. It'll eventually be replaced by a diesel, maybe this year, maybe next year. It gets around 19 MPG because it's a 4X4. For better economy, we've also got a VW Passat, 1995 GLX with the 2.8L VR6 in it. Front wheel drive. It gets around 30 MPG now that I had the thermostat replaced. Now I need to buy new tires for the summer. I'm anticipating buying a new or newer Jeep Grand Charokee with the MB diesel engine for my work vehicle. That probably won't happen until this summer at the earliest.

I have a 1989 Nissan 300zx that I drive to work and back, try to drive my mothers buick if I can to keep the miles off of it, but it gets pretty good gas mileage if you can resist the urge to speed! <_<I also have a 1969 Ford F-100 pickup that I'm restoring slowly but it's mostly a work truck when I can afford to haul something in it. It has a 390 cubic inch engine with a 4 barrel carb so I have to plan my trips!