xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zlash

Going On Vacation! Need Credits Fast! Im not sure if I should be doing this, but I totally forgot I&#39

I'm going for my summer vacation tomorrow and totally forgot that I don't have sufficent credits to keep my account up. I will be leaving tomorrow, but I will try to get a amount of credits before I leave. I will be gone for about a month, about 28 days or something.I should have got a lot of credits before I left, I know, but I forgot that I didn't have many left. I may not get access to Internet to where I'm going and thats why it is a problem. Any help, by giving me some credits, would be appreciated. Thanks!

The only suggestion is to purchase hosting credits through PayPal. The link is found at the top pulldown menu Credits > Purchase Credits.Always prepare for an event that's unforeseen. I know you completely forgot about the situation. But please do not solicit for hosting credits. This is not encouraged.Do the best as you can, without bluntly posting through out the forum for the means of gaining hosting credits. If your hosting should suspend you can always post after your trip to regain your hosting access. Our hosting credit system was designed so that when you are in the negatives, few initial posts are designed to reward bit more than at your normal rate.

If there is something you can do that you are good at online or whatever like coding a site or making a sig, maybe someone will pay you to make them something. Although this could take time and I don't know how much you have to do before you leave. This is probably something you could do if you had more time. The best way to go though for quick credits would probably be to purchase them unless you have a topic you know a lot about that could be a lengthy post that contributes.

If there is something you can do that you are good at online or whatever like coding a site or making a sig, maybe someone will pay you to make them something. Although this could take time and I don't know how much you have to do before you leave. This is probably something you could do if you had more time. The best way to go though for quick credits would probably be to purchase them unless you have a topic you know a lot about that could be a lengthy post that contributes.

mmmm we could actually be paid for making sigs and stuff like that? well is there any forum for this sake or what?

now I think the best way to get hosting credits is by posting in topics that need alot of explanation and stuff... try the "My Ideas, Theories, Possiblities, Innovation" forum. You could write alot of stuff in there. there are actually some very interesting topics to write in. check it out. and good luck man.

when you are in the negatives, few initial posts are designed to reward bit more than at your normal rate.

Oh hey, I didn't know this... but that is kind of cool...

Oh hey, I didn't know this... but that is kind of cool...

Note that this topic was made in 2007, we are using myCent system now.