xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Galahad

Vandals Why do people feel the need to destroy??

Tonight, some stupid *BLEEP* broke the rear window on my old-timer car... And what for? No idea... Now it's gona take me weeks, or even months to find a rear window to fit the car... Stupid =CENSORED=ers... God I was so pissed off, I though I was gona grab first person to come along, and beat the living =CENSORED= out of them...I have Fiat 1300, made in 1972, and it's a great car, in mint condition, and someone found it interesting to break the window. And while parked in front of my own house! God! $#@!#@%$#@%!%!%@!#@^$*%#%#&$I was swearing and cursing for 20 minutes straight! Stupid =CENSORED=ing morons with =CENSORED=ing =CENSORED= for brains...And when I find out who did it, and I will, believe me, it's gona be all over the news... I'll kill that =CENSORED=ing bastard(s)!

Yeah....vandalism is bad, don't take it up. You never know what something means to another person. Another form of vandalism is sticking chewing gum all over the place. You know, it really makes you made when you put your hand under the restaurance table and find it stuck to a piece of gum.It's disgusting and unhygenic. For heaven's sake, use the gum wrapper and dispose it in the garbage bins!-Shackman

I don't understand it either though at the same time I do. They are angry and need to find something to take it out on. Or just don't care about other's property.

I also hate vandals & vandalism..vandals have some kind of a need to break things just for no reason.. i'm just curious what they'll do when some of their belongings is broken or destroyed by other vandals.. I think they'll be angry but they won't realize that others feel the same way...

People just feel the need to vandalize things because they are unhappy with them. The person who broke your car window could possibly have been jealous and wanted to ruin it so they could feel better that you have a good car, but it's all screwed up. It's really mean and inconsiderate, but as long as humans live, vandalism lives...maybe. I dunno, its just in the human nature. I'm sure everyone here has felt the urge to just go and break something that's not theirs and not be held responsible for it. I know I have. ;);;

Same thing happened to my mum recently. Somebody shout out her window of her 87' Dodge Ramcharger (the expensive window), and we had to pay $500 (this month) to get it replaced.I wish we could have kept the $500 dollars for christmas cheer, but no, we have =Madonna=ing god damned son-of-a-=BritneySpears=ing =pile of wood= weed smoking potheads that moved the =Willis= in making our =censored again= =censored= damned =censored= lives hell on =Censored= earth.

^ Lol, that post looks funny with all the stuff censored out. At first, I was like "Wtf is this person thinking?" >_>'' But yeah, that sucks. And most of the time, you don't even know who did it so you can't really place charges or anything. Someone has fun ruining your things, and you don't even get compensated for such acts. We just have to deal with it I guess...or, just park in a garage.

in a group, alot of things can be done, think about stealing cars, to breaking house-windows. i wouldn't do something like that, but i've seen some friends putting fireworks on some windows, to break them, vandalism too, but when you're not allone, it's fun......

Who knows why people feel the need to cause chaos and mayhem, its just a fact that others delight in the discontent of others which is truely a sad thing. I am very sorry to hear about your car. I've had a similar thing happen to me some idiot broke the front window and the passenger side windows out of my car. I could have killed someone and probably would have, but I never found out who did it which fortunate for them. I hope you catch em and I hope they get what they deserve.

Galahad, I'm sorry for what happened to you. It makes you think, "What was this person thinking?" Just curious...was anything taken? It's one thing to be vandalized :rolleyes: but it makes it even worse when someone continues by stealing from you. Personal experience: when I moved into town I had most of my stuff stolen from a storage unit and was not able to recover it. I was angry and hurt so I've experienced the same feelings.Both vandalism and stealing create the feeling that you have been violated, stripped of things that are a part of you. And the interesting thing is that it is mostly pre-meditated, a planned act, making it even worse. And it's creates a false sense of power or control in the abuser, especially if they are not caught. I wish that people would think about how much damage is caused not only on the physical level but on emotionally, socially, etc. levels as well. (Sorry, I didn't mean to necessarily get into psychological rhetoric about this subject.) I hope that things have calmed down...may you find another window soon. Take Care,Byrdhouse :)

people vandalize stuff for fun and they like seeing people getting pissed off and stuff. (i'v tried a chat on the bathroom walls and it was fun... especially cuz you're so good that you didn't get caught)just try to find those people who vandalized your car, or just get over it. I mean, it already happened and you can?t do anything about it. And yeah, that sounds too simple and just getting over it won?t help. If you put your mind to getting rid of the stuff and then doing whatever you like after it, you?ll get over it (punishment is not the answer)

Yes, I know how you feel. Exactly. Well, I also had my car parked infront girl's house and at the night some crazy people got lose their frustration out on my car, so the broke my front mirror and scratch paint on my car. You can imagine the express on my face at the morning :DB) ....... :P Not to mention the police, we call then lot a times, cause that street is very busy at nights, but they don't do *BLEEP*.