xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pylorusrock

My Name Is - Self Introduction and im addicted to...

Hello everyone, my name is Anthony, I'm 19 years old and I will be 20 in September. I currently live with my parental units and I have no job right now. I'm in a band called Pylorus, we ROCK out loud. I listen to a lot of music. I like movies, Ghostbusters is awesome. I'm from Franklin, Indiana. I have a lot of problems, which is cool cause I can admit it.

Edited by pylorusrock (see edit history)

Hi,Welcome to Xisto.com and I hope you enjoy the forums here. I too listen to a lot of rock and other genres. I hope now we can have some more updates in the Music section. Maybe you should mention other movies you like or hobbies and all :POn a serious note, please read the rules carefully and keep up with the Quality posting. Best of luck for your band :D

It's the way you wrote it you wrote one sentence and then you entered and ucontinued doing that. Thats what is called spam around here.

Alright, even though I'm not new here ( I've been here for a week :D ) I don't think I properly introduced myself. My name is Ben, and I've been working on websites for a while. I've done websites on Gaming site, Dragon ball Z site, and sites on many other ideas. I have experience under, not only web design (with Dreamweaver), but also with graphic design using the popular image editor, Photoshop. Not getting too personal, that is a pretty vague biography of myself.

@Gamer ~ I don't think your supposed to introduce yourself in someone elses thread haha :D@Pylorus ~ you didn't mention where your from :P I assume somewhere in Europe tho since you said "I currently live with my parental units." ... which doesn't really make sense to say you live with your parental units :P

The mods are just upity about using proper grammar :D Kidding :( *hides from mods* but full sentences are generally better...Anyways, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :P And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :P) or just post a topic about it :D Anyways, I hope you have fun! :( I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :DEnjoy :DDn Games

is it right or wrong ?My Name Is - Self IntroductionHi every one here m sharring my introducation...Tell me is it right or wrongMy name is ajay kumar mahala. I am pursuing pgp from iilm institutee for higher education.I have completed my graduation from s.J college underrajasthan university.I have done my schooling from prince senior secondary school sikar.My area's intrest are painting,net surfing,watching movies and playing cricket .My career objective will to open new real state company after getting experience.And I am very passionate about my work whatever I choose to do I give my best.-question by ajay