xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

Daily Routines

Everyday I work out a little, or at least on Week days, on weekend I just try to relax. But anyways, every weeknight I do as many push up as I can after maxing out on the Bench Press. I used to do 100 crunches, and 50 side crunches (25 to each side) as well as bicep curls. What do you guys do for exercise, and fitness needs to keep in shape.

I don't like exercise solely for exercise's sake. It's not fun for me, so I do other things - primarily because I enjoy them.I like walking, so I do that whenever I can. (When I lived in the city, I didn't even own a car - I could walk almost everywhere I had to go on or near my campus.)When the walk is too far, I ride my mountain bike. And I love baseball, so I go out and play with my sibs in our ball field (we have lots of acreage) when the mood hits me.So...I'm not on a regular, daily exercise routine, but I enjoy what I do and I'm not too out of shape. :)But if I really wanted to work out on a regular basis, my sibs have a home gym (weight benches, pullup bar, free weights, the works) here that I could use whenever I want. I doubt that'll happen, though *grins*

LOLOLOL, I have dogs, sure don't need any extra exercise! Nothing will keep you in shape like bench pressing a bulldog! Weight lifting? Sure, pick up an 80lb sheepdog, put it on the grooming table. That'll keep you fit. Or chase down an exhuberate pup while he runs circles around you. Unload 50lb sacks of dog feed a ton at a time. Drag water hoses and buckets around, and push push push that wheelbarrow. Exercise? I think not.

I really do not have the time for exercise. Once, I tried some puch up in the morning before work, I was weak all thru. Wish there was a way to stay in shape doing them exercises without necessarily getting weak in the process.Anybody's got any ideas?

I don't have much of a daily routine. My friend and I started working out every other day....giving ourselves a day to rest inbetween each time we got together. The routine includes bench press.....just strictly benchingcurls.......pretty straightforwardfrontal raises - lifting the weights right in front of youtricep lifts - by having the dumbell lifted over your head and flexed down behind your backrow - basically keeping your back straight and leaning on one knee and hand to support your body and bringing the weights to your side.shoulder press - keep the back straight and sit in a chair. raise the dumbells over your head.that's about it. we try to hit up pushups and situps.......but sometimes we forget. it works out cuz my friend just took a course at his college and learned all this stuff that I didn't really know about yet.

its like... i was very obese before. i even had a post about me asking for help for my obesity. many people suggested me to go for walking preferably jogging everyday for a minimum of half an hour everyday. from that day onwards i jog for half an hour every morning at 5:50AM (even on weekends). Now, it has helped me a lot in reducing my weight and bring in a shape to my body. I have started to feel more and more comfortable when i go out. Its has changed my lifestyle a lot. I also do some some jumping and stretch ups daily after jogging.

well i never work out .. and i have a word for that .. I like the way i am .. and for the chicks the same way ...are fat girls that workout alot ... one word for them : stay chill !

Well franqly I don't know what to say but one way or the other I think that daily routine is important because it affects your life your days and so on. You should try to check always and always keep it up. You do not have to hvae some sort of schedule when you do something or not but it is important that you are keeping up to osme larger like the time when you wake up and go to bed and so on because our bodies like such things.And with excercise it is the same with going to bed and woking up you just need to gain custome to do it and when you get accustomed to doing something then it is better for you and after awhile you will see all the efects you can gain from something like this. Your muscle mass will start growing after two weeks in approximate and you will feel helthier and so on. So just keep it up the same schedule because it is very important that you know when you do something and that you actually do that at that time.