xisto Community
--Stealth--

My Riddles! - See If You Can Answer Them Riddles, riddles more riddles

1.The man's name was drew2.He is lying3.He wrote "your exact weight on the paper"4.The man was born in the hospital room 1955I think these are right

rich or poor?My Riddles! - See If You Can Answer Them

Two houses are on fire, house of the rich and the poor, which house do u think an ambulance will save first?

heres another good onesMy Riddles! - See If You Can Answer Them

7 letter word rich people don't have it poor people have it if you have it you die? 

what goes up and never comes down?

it come once in a million and twice in a millenium, what is it ?       

-reply by b-clap

I never usually do many riddles because I can come up with so many ideas to answer them. For the last riddle I guess perhaps... your consciousness?

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

I have one for you."A home within a home". You live in it. What is it.?

I have the answer. for you. I'll wait for six hours and see if I got an answer that matches mine.

Here is the answer : a mosquito net. You sleep in it.

Oh ok, I never get riddles. Like i said i have to many ideas. My guess was we are - housed in our bodies and then in our conscious mind. Ah, well.

ansewrsMy Riddles! - See If You Can Answer Them1: andrew2: both, its a paradox because if he is lying, he would have to be telling the truth but if he is telling the truth, he would have to be lying.3: he wrote the words "Your Exact Wieght"!-reply by RIDDLGIRL

The boys weightMy Riddles! - See If You Can Answer Them

The man never says he will guess the weight. He just says he will write it down. So he guesses then the boy tells him his weight and the man writes it down on the paper and wins $50

-reply by kevin

Riddle1. Andrew or Drew.2.Both because what he is telling the person would have 2 b a lie.3.Because the man said if he write "your exact weight on the paper". He wrote the words "your exact weight" in words and not numbers.-reply by A Guest

50 dollar My Riddles! - See If You Can Answer Them

The man said that he will write the exact weight on the paper not guess .So the boy tells the man the weight and the man writes down the weight.

-reply by pappu