xisto Community
Noobless

Shelby Mustang

Propper American Racing Car from the late 60's

Posted Image

who likes this car and who thinks it sucks i like it because its fast and looks great even though it is like 40 years old :) 1967

i think it would still kick most of the super cars of today into touch given half a chance its a mean car and i hope to get one some day :) i starting a collection fund anyone wanna donate?

well the chelby mustang was one and is still an amarican legend of the road (i have one for a show car and a cruser) they are one of the best performence cars on the market of that day there easy to custimise for POWER mine is like 600 horse power cause of the after market parts i have on it if you are able to try and get one for your self and see if you love them as much as i love mine

I hope to purchase a Shelby Mustang, either new or old, whenever I have the chance. I've always liked Mustangs and the Shelby is the one I'd like to have most, except maybe Rousch. Considering I can't drive on my own yet though it may be awhile. If I ever purchase one I'll post pictures up on here. I think having a classic one would be cool. I don't think I'd race it though only because of the fear of losing it. Although why have the power if you don't use it. :D Just have to be extremely careful.

Man I love this car. I am a mustang fanatic for starters. But I absolutely love the Shelby cars. GT-350 and GT-500 are great. They are just pure, clean, beautiful, American Muscle. Nothing gets my blood pumping like a good American muscle car. So simple and effective compared to the high tech supercars of today. I love the sound of a pushrod V8.

I always enjoyed the earlier mustangs... I also liked how they brought the style back. Now if you look at the original 65' here... you can see how close the actual look is... considering its been 42 years?

Posted Image

Edited by 9block (see edit history)

I love these kind of cars, absolutely beautiful. You never see cars like this or muscle cars on the roads in britain. An old road car that I loved and would be delighted to get my hands on is the Ford Capri mk 2.

Posted Image

I think it looks good, I wish they were cheaper though because I cannot afford one. But I guess the price is effective because of what they're made of and the high status of the car. Also, if I had the money I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for the speed.

i love shelby mustang. my favorite type of car mustang and the shelby's are the best. they look awesome. with a racing stripe they look even better. camaros aren't as good as mustangs. mustangs are great to mod. go mustangs!

The Shelby is one of the top muscle cars of all times, right up there with the Roadrunner and the Camaro.I named a dog "Shelby" after them in fact!A friend of mine owns a place called Classic Cars, and they have 2 or 3 of them, among other mustangs and breath takers like a 1964 1/2 Porche racing car, several T-bucket roadsters from the 20s, and many many others.The Shelbys' four-barrel gas-sucking, tire burning carb had a tendency to ignite when you started it, and most always had a fire-extinguisher mounted in the cab. lolWith the full-adrenaline rush of driving one .. perhaps it was used on the driver more than once as well! :P Not to stray off topic too far, but a small note about the Roadrunner.I have an uncle who bought one off the showroom floor with less than 5 miles on the OD, in 1967 for $6,000!!!What does that show for inflation today? :)