xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Very Angry my domain not approved

I am very angry right now about my domain name. it has been there SEVEN DAYS! OpaQue has been on a lot, and NEVER approved it, i don't think he looked at it! I sent him a pm, i sent a support ticket, like serverph told me to. STILL NOTHING. Serverph bumped it,a nd changed the title, he said he added a note in the moderator thing, or whatever he said, still nothing. I know this is really a great host and everything, but i was told that my domain would be approved within 24 hours, more like 168 hours! please just approve it, im not happy AT ALL. I have been telling everybody.,, another day..

hey yo tramp! still having problems? maybe you could contact buff as well regarding the situation. maybe he has some answers to your questions. just take it easy. maybe they're just busy at the moment that's why they can't process your application as of the moment. i think it was a good decision on my part not to hurry things up with regards to domain name application. don't worry too much about it. you still have your hosting account so you could maybe just use that as of the moment.

He said only OpaQue could do it, i have seen him on MULTIPLE times, still nothing, it is really frustrating! argh. I know he is trying to get the script working, but does he HAVE to have the script? isnt that just to make things easier?

i don't know about the details. i've seen opaque online earlier during the day and he talked a few about vista and some website. dunno what that was since i wasn't paying much attention. maybe you could try again later. i'll see if i could do something if i see him online. i still believe he's busy at the moment so maybe he couldn't really process your application right now. just a guess though.

Maybe you could try again later.

Well I think the point of this post is that Tramp has waited long enough :/I can understand how frustrating it would be, and as much as we all want to say just wait a little longer, it really shouldn't be happening.

I know OpaQue has a lot to do an all, but a good member at these forums is going without the support that Trap is usually so good for...

Good luck and I hope OpaQue approves it soon...

Wait what! 24 hours? Mine was approved in 4 days you never know with the Admins. They logged on and did not approve mine it just goes to show that it takes time. For all you know they could be on right now. You can never actually know with the Admin they are ghosts. :) But not really just have patients and wait.

still, only 4 days :s Imean, i thought that that would be the first place they would look when going on the forums, and its only OpaQue who can do it, but are you talking about a host? im talkinga bout a domain name for the 280 credit thing. I didn't think it would take this long, i might temperarily shut down my forum and site until i get it, because i think they are getting very annoyed, because i already set everything up to work with the domain, so not a lot of links work!

yes i think typo is talking about the domain name as well. if i'm not mistaken he applied for the domain name and hosting at the same time because he wasn't hosted before. plus he also mentioned that he has 1000+ creds before.anyway, i don't want to reiterate myself for the third time so i'll just hope your domain would be processed soo.

yeah me to, im not sure why i posted it, i guess something to redirect my anger :) well, im off to bed, and i hope when i wake up i get a pleasent suprise! :) it would really be great if this could all work, because.. its just cool :) a free domain! wow.. i think your the first!

see i told you there's something going on. now that you have confirmation from the man himself, you could chill and just wait for your application to be approved. the least we could do is be patient. after all, we're getting these stuff for the price of making the forum active (that's online time equivalent to internet cost and electricity consumed for the amount of time spent online) :) kidding aside, i think we should be glad we're getting these stuff for free.

Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)