xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gladiator27

Join To Agloco. Join to AGLOCO free and get money and shares.

Hi, have you ever heard about Agloco? AGLOCO is the first Internet based economic network, which enables you as a Member to Get your share of the Internet.I created a little blog there you can find more information. If you are interested and want to sign up free you can do it from my blog. I n this way I can get a referral.

Edited by gladiator27 (see edit history)

Replying to gladiator27Dear sir,All ptr including agolco are scam you shoould not very well in previous month they loss their hosting due to non payment and they have no ad and no mails since previous month so how they are true. I got platinum membership or like that but no web of ptr is paying while they ask as when as you get upgrade your payout will be paid in 3 days or likely to be. But no body is paying. And even they did not reply of mails because its sets on all auto respondes.In term or help they write clear that payment will be made after 30 days or after suitable period or your account will be in good position or you are honest member so you hope they will pay. No and never. Ptctalk.Com says clear those site are offering higher ptc they are all scam, you can also judge, those are paying self 0.0001 cent on own site, why they will pay 3 dollar or more for one advertisement. Girish -reply by Girish Chander Jain

yes agloco are going down the drains. but not all money online are scams. there might be bad seeds but not all of them.agloco high officials will make more money by asking people to help them keep the site alive and not paying their members. one thing i hate most is that they will suddenly close down without one answer