xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TikiPrincess

Sig Request

Since I'm currently running on Photoshop 5.5 (yes, antiquated I know, but it's all I have at the moment) and I'm not sure when I'll get around to updating to something else, I was hoping someone could make me a sig that I use while I practice making my own.

Size: any size will do

Theme: any

Render: Sure, go for it!

Render Theme: As you can see from my avatar thing, I like tiki stuff and pinstriping, so if you can incorporate the two, that would be great. If not, then just something tiki.

Color: greens and browns preferably, but anything will do

Text: Yes. Tiki/TikiPrincess and Not-Evil :)

Other effects: any

Sorry to be so vague, but I'll be happy with whatever I get. I sincerely appreciate your time and effort.

Thanks so much, and have fun!

Edit: After spending more time considering my sig, I thought of some things that would make it more representative of me. I would like it to have a naturalistic approach, so maybe a greenish background that has a rainforest feel to it, a splash of grey for some rocks, and maybe some tribal designs. You can check search for tribal tattoos for some examples.

Thanks again!

Edited by TikiPrincess (see edit history)

I will try this one. Now i might have a better chance to get into the GFX Crew!

Here it is!

Posted Image

[IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w28/imtay22/Sigs/Gifts/tikiprincess_01.png[/IMG]

I can make any changes, just post whatever you want changed and I will change it.
Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)