xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zak92

Frigging Oxyhost Bull*^#*

This host is a small community which I though i can be a member of and maybe make my way up to admin position with access to server and I was trust worthy and more active than the current administrators. This forum was a complete mess with post sytem but I added the point system, made around 30-40 quality posts which changed the look of the forum and changed how everything worked and my work was appreciated. Then I asked Dan a admin to make me a admin with all privileges but I sent him so many PMs he never replied now when I go on there this is what I get.

Sorry, but one of our Moderators or Administrators have banned your account. Usually, OxyHost staff only bans accounts for serious reasons, and if we are certain you have broken the rules. The reason that the Moderator/Administrator has given for banning you is:
Sorry, Fired!

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

If you believe this message was in error, you may appeal our decision by sending an email to abuse@oxyhost.com. If we find that you registered another account, we will issue an IP ban for your IP address, so please don't do it.

Regards,

The OxyHost Staff

This is so not good. I hope they fail and die and burn in hell plus they have only 100 members and they suck. I really hope they shut down. I never got replies with bad customer service so i recommend everyone to go there and flame their backsides.

Thank you.

Wow that stinks are you sure that you did not do anything else? Anything else that could of got you into trouble? They are mean I am still wondering why they woulddo such a thing. :)

You know what I still sent them a message but they are so rude they blocked me on MSN and all I did was ask for server permissions and its not like I demanded it and I even used please but oh well. Well also I told them they can say no I wouldn't mind but they rather not have a good member. Their loss.

Let's get this straight. We relieved you from your duties because you are power hungry, and your grammar is terrible. For you to go around making up lies about our service is outrageous. Our customer service is very good, and you never asked me for support. I told you no about getting root access, and so did Otto, and then you lied to me and said Otto approved it, when he didn't. I was going to try and let you go silently without you being embarrassed, but obviously that's not what you want. You are just a kid anyways, and when I found out that you are under 13, I had no choice but to let you go. As for you trying to open a webhost, you don't stand a chance, you need money and experience, and you don't have either.

EDIT: As for blocking you on MSN, I didn't block you and neither did Otto.

You know what I still sent them a message but they are so rude they blocked me on MSN and all I did was ask for server permissions and its not like I demanded it and I even used please but oh well. Well also I told them they can say no I wouldn't mind but they rather not have a good member. Their loss.

Edited by OxyDan (see edit history)

Um, you did demand root access, and the last time they did do that on another host, their server got hacked so they don't want to make the same mistake. I'm sorry you got fired, especially you are Canadian like me. Also your grammar was bad.

Umm. I think I am sure about my age and I am 15 not under 13 so that was not the reason. And you always told me you were going to ask otto and never replied when i asked you what he said. He did say he did not mind. Plus AW I had admin access I could have done a lot of bad things but instead edited the forums for the better of it.Demanding is- GIVE ME THE ROOT ACCESSAsking like me is- Hey what did otto say or like most of my PMs - Hey man please reply .Yeah so I wouldn't call that demanding.

Edited by zak92 (see edit history)