xisto Community
odomike

2nd Method Of Disabling Safe Mode On Winxp Check this one out too

Another method to disable safe mode is to remove the registry key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot] Backup the key before deleting it, of course. This method does not remove the boot menu. However, it disables Windows' ability to actually boot to safe mode. Attempting to boot to safe mode will cause a quick Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) and restart.

yes indeed. The only reason, and it's a bad one, to disable safe mode, is to "hide" the administrator's account, and I don't see the use of it, and only if you use the windows welcome screen. ctrl-alt-delete twice will still give you the original -insert name/pw-and wait.what's the 1st method of disabling safe mode? o_O

disabling safe mode on win98 ,system loose power2nd Method Of Disabling Safe Mode On Winxp

I use win98 on embedded pc 104 module, and it works stand alone in the desert to control wagons access control by RFID to send it by GSM modem , when we have power loose on the system the windows can't boot normally and boots on safe mode so my program in the start menu cannot load on start up, my equipments are 500km far from me and I  must get a ticket to go there and re start it if my program runs then eve thing is on control, how can I solve it ?! I don't want safe mode

-reply by Amir