xisto Community
Adam Roethburg

Top Five Books

My list is simple.

1. Harry Potter.

I kind of grew up with those books, so I love them. They are so wonderful, and so magic that I just can't stop reading them. I have got all of them, even though the first four books was really my brothers. (He got boored of them, so he stopped reading them.)

I have no idea what to read when I am done with the last book. (Got it for christmas, maybe a bit late.)

Oh, I also like the books that Dan Brown has written. The DaVinci code is not my favourite, I like... uh, I forgot what the name is in english.^^

Hmm...I love A LOT of books, but here's 5 of my favorites:1. The Bible2. The DaVinci Code3. Light In August4. The Great Gatsby5. Great ExpectationsI love books that have depth to them. A lot of them are weird, hard to follow, or kind of complex, but I think that's what makes a great story.

This is in absolutely no order.→Maximum Ride Series←→Raven's Gate Series←→Little Brother← :D

1. Uglies trilogy by Scott Westerfeld. Awesome concept, awesomely written as well. Except Extras (fourth in the ?trilogy? XD) was slightly disappointing.These are now in no particular order?*Old Kingdom trilogy by Garth Nix*All Scott Westerfeld?s young adult novels, actually*Ice Station by Matthew Reilly was amazing*Anthony Horowitz?s Alex Rider and Power of Five series also?I guess that?s the five taken up o_O

I can't seem to ever read enough! It's hard to choose just 5 books as my favorites, but I'd say it would be these:1. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte2. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (+ the whole series, but that would be more than 5 books)3. The Design of Everyday Things by Donald A. Norman4. The Atoms of Language by Mark Baker5. Godel, Escher, Bach by Douglas Hofstader (still working on this one, but it has me quite entranced so I'm including it anyway)I guess it's quite an eclectic list.

Fave booksTop Five Books1. Catspaw - Joan D. Vinge (this really got to me- start with Psion- you won't regret reading Vinge books like Snow Queen)2. Morganville Vampires (OMG GOOD BOOK SERIES- you suspect NOTHING and you feel totally satisfied with what you get)3. Hidden Talents4. Scott Card books (I.E. Ender's Game etc.)5. Vampire Kisses (Admit it, the series is cute)Darren Shan books are good too, but the first couple are pretty much meant as an easy read- perhaps a couple hours to finish off the first three or four books. It starts getting more indepth afterward. Yes, Harry Potter, Twilight, Eragon and all that.The Chrome circle is good too (older book) A Northern Light for those into more realistic booksMAXIMUM RIDE is awesome- The Dangerous Days of Daniel X are okayGarth Nix, though I always felt his character's name "Penhaligon"(sorry if misspelled) was a coin off of Pendragon (Good series too) Boy to Girl-reply by Bluevibes

Hello everyone! My top 5 books are the following (in no particular order)1. The Alchemist - Paolo Coelho2. Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki3. Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less - Jeffrey Archer4. If Tomorrow Comes - Sidney Sheldon5. The Holy Bible