Voting Format

robocz033:0

mattmgill:0

Imtay22:0

Mich:0

crazymind21:0

Ridwan sameer:0

faylestarr:0

Everyone knows the deal and good luck to our contestants.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

You can vote just not for yourself in which case I vote for crazymind21, he used excellent background and an excellent border as well, text could have bee a bit better but still a great sig either way.robocz033:0mattmgill:0Imtay22:0Mich:0crazymind21:1Ridwan sameer:0faylestarr:0

robocz033:0

mattmgill:0

Imtay22:1

crazymind21:1

i'm giving imtay22 my vote. it's simple, and the circles don't distract my attention over the image of the beach. although my only concern is that the border should have been the grayscale and the center part should have been the colored part. but other than that i find it cool.

Crazymind gets my vote. I love the style of the signature, and it looks really appealing.robocz033:0mattmgill:0Imtay22:1Mich:0crazymind21:2Ridwan sameer:0faylestarr:0

robocz033:0mattmgill:0
Imtay22:1
crazymind21:3

Crazymind21 gets my vote! Really nice border and the image used is good too, really catches your eye in between all of the sigs around it. The only thing wrong with it is the text, Paradise gets overlooked and the name is just too small. Great none the less! :)

robocz033:0mattmgill:0
Imtay22:2
crazymind21:3

my vote go's to imtay22 not that i think, like WOW,but its the beach the palms, that remind me of summer

robocz033:0mattmgill:0Imtay22:2Mich:0crazymind21:4Ridwan sameer:0faylestarr:0I voted Crazy Mind's because it looks cool, has a nice affect, and i like it :)