xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilo

Still Getting Old Pages :(

I tried clearing my cache, i even did it manually but still I am getting all pages :)I made a new topic cuz i can't see the old one due to loading of an old page :).What i did, i pressed delete files in the internet options, i enterd the temperorary internet files manually and deleted everything but Iam still getting old pages :)What do i need to do?

Are you making sure to put your files in the public_html folder, because in order for others to view your site you need to upload everything in that folder. You can't just click on file manager and upload them there as no one won't see them; I can still see the Xisto welcome page which means you haven't done so yet. So make sure you go to your file manager click on the folder icon for public_html and upload everything there.Edit: got hte first part right, did have thr files in the right folder, working on browser issues and will update once fixed.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

still not working :)I tried using firefox with ftppatch thingie but iam still getting the same thing:(Its wierd i only get this when using http://forums.xisto.com/, Xisto works fine, google,yahoo,msn and all other sights work normalyIalso get this problem in my Xisto sight :). I doubt its a virus cuz then it would have affected all sights not just this one. I cleared my cache and restarted my computer but i still get old pages on Xisto. When going to 'Free Web Hosting, No Ads'. I see i have8.2 credits.But i have 4.something hosting days left. Also when i click on a topic(liek this one) which i visited earlier, i only get my topic and i don't see any replies :). This is very annoying. Is it something in my acount? cuz i delted all temperary internet files related to Xisto and anyother sight including cookies.Send PM cuz i won't be able to reply to your reply since i won't be able to view it ;)

I don't know if you are still working on your index file, but your index.php has error on line 6.Please state your issue in detail when asking for support: is it that you can't make your index.php to work or it's showing the default index.htm page?Thank you.

I think you misunderstood me, iam not talking about my Xisto hosted acount , I am talking about the entire trap 17 website (all pages,forums, options, posts..)

try pressing CTRL + F5 simultaneously for a HARD refresh (which technically bypasses your local cache). see if that works.

Also, it could depend if your isp's cache needs to be reset. If you edit domain settings and such, it will take a few hours until you can see them since your ISP caches pages also.